Know before you go
Under California’s Regional Stay Home Order, non-essential travel is currently unlawful in many parts of the state. We encourage you to learn more about restrictions that may be in effect in your destination before booking.Learn more
Steps to the Beach, A/C & Bikes
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - 2525
- If the property is in an HOA complex, you are agreeing to the terms with that HOA at booking.
- We require our electronic rental agreement listing all house rules and policies to be signed within 24 hours of booking. We will contact to verify.
- Renters must be at least 25 years old. No smoking inside the property, or parties are ever allowed.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Nancy's Vacation RentalsAsk a question
- english, french, spanish