Centrally located with shops and restaurants only a two minute walk away at Noosa Sound and only a short stroll to Noosa Main Beach and Hastings Street, this property offers comfortable living for your Noosa getaway. If you're not up to a swim in the river, try the sunny pool. Ideal for the fishing or boating enthusiast.
Stepping inside reveals open plan living, laundry and powder room. Private elevated entertaining deck, with access to the private sandy beach, this is the perfect place to watch the sun go down. The boat ramp in the complex is an added bonus for lovers of the aquatic lifestyle.
The second level reveals two bedrooms with private balconies. The master bedroom embraces the Noosa River views with an outstanding panorama of prestige homes opposite.
10 minute walk into Hastings Street or 3 minutes to the Quamby Place Wharf. This apartment is definitely great value for money.
* Absolute Waterfront Complex
* The complex is secure and features a boat ramp and swimming pool.
* Sleeps 4
* 1 Queen, 2 single beds
* Linen provided (no beach towels)
* Bathroom upstairs (no bath)
* Powder room downstairs
* Kitchen including Dishwasher & Microwave
* Laundry facilities - Washing machine / Dryer
* Air Conditioning to both bedrooms & Living area plus Ceiling Fans
* Single car parking within the complex plus a single car garage (small vehicle only)
* Pool In complex
* Easy walking distance to Hastings Street and Laguna Bay beach
* Outdoor entertaining area withoutdoor setting & BBQ
* Sandy beach (not fenced)
* Boat access - There is a boat ramp to launch your boat.
* Boat trailers can be parked in complex corresponding to your Unit but must me no longer than 4.4 meters in length and 2.5 meters
Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
NOTE: $45 non-refundable booking fee applies for all bookings
ALL LAGUNA HOLIDAY PROPERTIES ARE STRICTLY NON SMOKING INDOORS
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, toilet paper and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel.