Owner / Manager
Pool / Spa
Not a good experience with this property. It was very dirty. Had to sanitize ourselves before settling in. Pieces of trash everywhere behind and under thing. Mattress pads on bed were disgusting. The washer door was broken which maintenance fixed but there was a smell and sludge all around the door seal. Some electrical outlets didn’t work, dresser drawer nasty, why bother having cleaning crew come back in and clean again. It should have been right the first time. I was very excited the find this place. Other places I stayed I had owner contact to make sure everything was ok never heard from these owners. The pictures make it look great but in reality I will never stay there again. Had no problem however with the Century 1 building.
Week in Ocean City
We had a wonderful vacation week. There were 2 couples and the house is set up perfectly for us. The weather was cold the first few days but with stores and restaurants nearby we found things to do. Also the view is spectacular - could spend days just looking at the ocean.
The view from the balcony was great! Everything was clean. Bathrooms could use upgraded. And the Direct TV was awful. But we had a great stay
My family loved it
The condo has great veiws from the balconies, easy access to both the beach and pool, and the location of the property is great so many things are located near by...
Great view, great building
We absolutely enjoyed our stay, and all the employees we came into contact with were seriously so kind and friendly. Plus, the owner was pretty quick to respond to my questions via the homeaway app.
3/5 because of the following
• It was a little disheveled and a little unkempt.
• Not very updated (not a problem, but just something you might be concerned with)
• There were random pieces of carpet used as rugs, and caulking used as what seemed as cheap repairs.
• It clearly states no smoking and the upstairs bedroom (especially the bathroom) reeked of cigarettes.
• The window and walls seemed like could have used a good scrub
• The place could use a face lift. It was mostly beach wear and tear, it just needed some extra TLC in between renters.
• There are 2 sets of elevators (one for sandy toes that leads you straight to the pool and the beach) and you're conveniently right next to the beach one!
• The pool was great!
• The beach access/path was such a super short distance.
• The beds were very comfortable, and all the appliances worked well.
• During our stay it was pretty hot, and the AC once set to 69º kept the place plenty cool!
• Plenty of drawer and closet space.
Overall, the stay was very enjoyable it was just short of any kind of luxury. So if you're looking for a comfy place to stay while at the beach this is a good place for you.