Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Tranquil historic estate accommodating guests in luxury ideal for groups.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - 2 Kid bds 1 Cot 2 High Chairs 2 Kid bds 1 Cot 2 High Chairs
Events allowed - Parties/Events by prior AgreementParties/Events by prior Agreement
Max guests: 17 (sleeps up to 17 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Parties/Events are allowed by prior agreement with Homeowner. Guest(s) shall supply a Contact List of all occupying the property prior to arrival.
- Guest(s) shall obey all Covid related Restrictions while occupying the Property. Occupancy is limited to those on the Contact List given by Guest(s)
- Any Guest(s) remaining at the property beyond the checkout date will be required to pay the then daily rate plus any costs incurred by the homeowner.
Hosted by GerardAsk a question
We live at this property together with our three children.
Gerard purchased this castle in 2004
Why Gerard chose Lismore
The restoration of this property is a labour of love for us. Glenbeg exudes an unique sense of place for our family.
What makes this castle unique
The peace, tranquillity and privacy offered by the house's natural setting in the Blackwater valley which offers picturesque views of the Blackwater river and the surrounding countryside. The beauty of the house with it's large spacious light filled rooms makes it a comfortable family home, a 400 year old lineage to historical figures such as Conan Doyle.