Welcome to ‘Little Lodge, St. Catherine's Wood,’ an ideally located 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental villa in South Lake Tahoe. Resting on Pioneer Trail in Heavenly Valley, just southwest of the Ski Resort, this updated home sleeps 5 and boasts an elegant 2,040-square-foot living space with high-end amenities, classic furnishings and tasteful decor. Drive 5 minutes to spend days on Lake Tahoe, then return to your getaway destination and cozy up by a gas fireplace in 2 luxurious master suites!
Master Bedroom 1 (Gold Suite): Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2 (Silver Suite): Queen Bed | Sleeping Alcove: Twin Bed
Nestled among the towering 80’ pine trees of St. Catherine’s Wood, this picturesque home provides the perfect setting to unwind and enjoy your vacation in luxury and comfort. As you pull in from the Pioneer Trail, you’ll be immediately captivated by the lodge-style exterior and wooded surroundings.
Upon entry, a stunning interior design welcomes you into the home's great room, furnished with a contemporary high-style mountain decor that is devoid of the usual kitsch, yet full of all the charm and romance of a European hunting lodge. Your home-away-from-home provides everything you need to feel entirely at ease, including a complete laundry room, flat-screen cable TV and wireless internet access.
The great room's open-concept floor plan features plenty of comfortable seating and a soothing gas fireplace, allowing you to stay connected with your travel companions even while cooking in the impressive kitchen, fully equipped with premium culinary appliances. Share your home-cooked masterpieces with a bottle of wine around the elegant dining table, or step outside to dine al fresco underneath the shade umbrella.
After your daily Lake Tahoe adventures, this home offers 2 luxurious master suites and a sleeping alcove with a twin bed. The Gold Suite provides a calming rainfall showerhead with warm golden onyx marble, while the Silver Suite features a pristine clawfoot tub in the open bathroom of chocolate grey marble. Both master suites offer plush queen-sized beds and gas fireplaces, allowing nights of deep rest throughout your vacation!
Located directly on the Pioneer Trail, just a 5-minute drive from Lake Tahoe, you'll have endless natural beauty and outdoor activities to explore during your stay at 'Little Lodge, St. Catherine's Wood.
In the winter, bring along your skis or snowboards and spend days gliding down the fresh powder at Heavenly Valley Ski Resort, also just a 5-minute drive from the property. After a day on the slopes, make sure to refresh with a craft brew at Himmel Haus!
If you want to travel a bit further, there are plenty of other ski resorts nearby including the renown Kirkwood, Sierra-at-Tahoe as well as the north lake resorts of Northstar or Squaw Valley.
During the warmer months, trek along one of the many trails of the Sierra Nevadas or take a bike ride along Lake Tahoe. Enjoy a boat tour across the lake, go for a swim, kayak and paddle board around Emerald Bay, or simply lounge on the beach and enjoy the sun.
When you've had your fill of the outdoors, the quaint South Lake Tahoe downtown area boasts charming options for shopping and dining. Visit the local boutiques, lounge in Revive Coffee & Wine and grab some burgers at Sno-Flake Drive-In.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cupola with sleeping alcove, 2 impressive master suites, 3 gas fireplaces, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, large front porch, outdoor dining set, and much more!
- Ideal South Lake Tahoe location - A lovely, contemporary high-style mountain villa only minutes from Lake Tahoe, Heavenly Resort, and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Note that 5 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and alcove, but the addition of 1 guest on a rollaway bed is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- No large parties or events - smaller gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Optional amenities including grocery service can be provided for an extra cost, please inquire with the owner
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited
- The permit number for this property is 007558