4 Bedroom, 2 Bath With Full Kitchen (Up To 10 Adults) Close To The Beach.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Disgusting Frat House
The place was filthy. We didn't dare even take off our shoes. There were no towels or pillow cases. There was no silverware or plates to eat. The TV did not work. The refrigerator was leaking some god awful brown liquid onto the kitchen floor. The master bedroom was uninhabitable it smelled so bad of vomit. The only thing the place had going for it was location. The idea that this was knowingly rented to a family and referred to as "Kid friendly" is appalling. There is no living space or furniture beyond beds. The only thing the owner could do to rectify this would be to refund our money. If we hadn't driven 3 hrs each way or there was anything else available we would have never even stayed. IT WAS THAT BAD!!!
Outside is looks ok but inside is no good anyway we still have good vacation and we have a good trip
Outside is looks ok but inside is no good the beds are good the stove is good but a lot of the small fly keep flying around all the time the toilet is good but the bath is no good
Overall for me given the range is 1on 10 thanks for asking me about the range
Family Trip to Hell and Back
This is the first trip I've ever taken where the accomodations were lied about so horribly that we could not stay.
1. It stated the unit was 4 BR, however there on website, for HC55 states 3BR
2. It states 4 bedrooms, two rooms with TWO double beds. However, there was only ONE bed in each room. I was traveling with a family of 7 people which is why I booked rooms with two beds vs one.
3. It states 2 Bathrooms...there was 1
4. The bathroom was disgusting..flat out unsanitary.
5. When I spoke to the person at the front desk, about these issues, he downplayed it saying, the only things wrong are that it's one bathroom vs two bathrooms and the pictures are of a different place. This guy was clearly trying out for a deadpan comedy routine as opposed to taking accountability for lying.
6. Finally I asked to remedy the situation since my family (including two children under 2yrs old) had driven down here for a family vacation. He offered a 2 bedroom...with two beds total...for a family of seven!
At this point, it was clear my family was not going to get the house we were promised. I asked for a refund and was told I had to go through vrbo. To date they still haven't provided a refund.
STAY AWAY from this place!
Thank you for your review. As we already informed Homeaway and your group, we have attempted to resolve any issues for you.
However, we take physical threats to our staff and property very seriously. As you had taken aggressive actions towards our team, we must protect the safety of our team and called law enforcement immediately. There were also damages to the unit including broken air conditioners during your time at the unit and the entire incident is currently under review from local law enforcement, including the unexpected physical threats from someone in your party.
Our team are trained to help resolve guest issues and assist as much as possible with alternative lodging options, extra cleaning, or any other services we may possibly assist with.
We treat all our guests with the utmost respect, and expect the same towards all our team members.
We wish you the best on your future travels.