- 4 adult bikes
- Gulf views from second and third floor balconies
- Surround sound on the third floor outdoor porch and third floor bonus living area
- Access to Seacrest’s 12,000 square foot community pool
- Complimentary beach shuttle service March 2nd - October 31st
- Outdoor kitchen
- Natural gas grill
LOCATION: This home is located just north of 30A.
DETAILS: Sunny beach days await you at “Pura Vida”, a fabulous, three story vacation haven located in Seacrest Beach. Situated just north of Scenic Highway 30A, “Pura Vida” offers breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico from the second and third floor balconies and is just a short walk to the famed beaches of the Emerald Coast. The spacious living, kitchen and dining area provides a wonderful place to entertain friends and family while cooking your favorite meal. The third floor includes a second living room complete with a sleeper sofa as well as an outdoor kitchen and gas grill on the balcony. Seacrest Beach’s 12,000 square foot pool is also just a short walk away and guests will greatly enjoy the close proximity to the various shopping and dining venues offered by neighboring Rosemary Beach.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 13):
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower Only
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Full Over Full Bunk Bed With Twin Trundle, Shared Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Bonus Living Area: Queen Sleeper Sofa
AMENITIES INCLUDE: 4 adult bikes provided, gulf views, outdoor gas grill. This property comes with 4 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.