Find luxurious surroundings and lovely amenities at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental lofted condo that sleeps 4 in Atlanta! Perched above a charming bakery in an equally charming neighborhood, this cozy abode is an absolute treat! Kick back and relax inside, or venture out to explore the historic Cabbagetown and all of its sensational attractions, all found within walking distance of this wonderful home-away-from-home. You're only 2 miles to downtown attractions!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Once you've spotted the charming exterior upon arrival, you'll immediately know you've picked the perfect place to bond with your loved ones. Catch a whiff of the delicious treats that are being constructed at the owner's bakery, Sweet Cheats - this will become the reason why your favorite spot to spend downtime will become the private balcony, located just above the bakery!
Inside, an upscale 1,500 square feet of living space awaits to appease all of your needs. Everything needed for a comfortable and entertaining stay can be found here, including a flat-screen TV and wireless internet access. Fall in love with the condo's gorgeous modern interior, which boasts hardwood floors, comfortable furniture, and an aesthetically pleasing color scheme.
Bring a mouthwatering recipe to life in the kitchen, fully equipped with updated appliances and ample counter space. Enjoy good food with great company as the day slowly comes to a close.
After your meal, lounge on the living room's plush couch and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV. Look forward to retreating to the Master Bedroom's cloud-like queen bed for a restful night's sleep.
Originally constructed to house factory workers, Cabbagetown today is listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places because of its fascinating past. Cabbagetown has transformed into one of the most desirable communities to live in with its artsy and hip atmosphere.
Within walking distance from the condo, you'll find many outstanding restaurants, bars, and shops. Also within walking distance is the final resting place for some of Atlanta's most renowned citizens, such as Bobby Jones and Margaret Mitchell.
Marine life enthusiasts are encouraged to visit the Georgia Aquarium, home to over 1000 intriguing species! No matter what you do while you're here, this tremendous Atlanta vacation rental condo will help you get the most out of your stay.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, cozy linens, a flat-screen TV, private balcony, available parking, and much more!
- Unbeatable location - Just a short walk away from many tremendous restaurants, bars, and shops!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320 (~ 11.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The bakery in unit below operates from 7:00 AM - 8:30 PM