Cool, understated, and elegant, this 1959 Alexander is all about modern style and zen-like calm. Walls of glass open to the gorgeous saltwater pool and spa, spectacular mountain views, and tranquil landscaping. The desert retreat designed by a Hollywood film designer, his meticulous attention to detail is evident throughout.
A glamorous chef’s kitchen with huge sparkling quartz covered island and pull up stools is perfect for entertaining. The living/dining area features classic modern furniture and a deliciously cozy leather sectional. HD-TVs and DVD players are featured throughout.
Bedrooms feature fabulously cozy beds with luxury linens, ceiling fans, and outdoor sliders. Bathrooms offer softly coordinated mosaic tiles, with luscious towels. The master bath opens to its own enclosed private outdoor space with outdoor shower.
Beds: King, Queen, Queen.
City of PS #1848
Please carefully review these Important Terms of Booking -
- Holiday and special event rates may be higher.
- Max occupancy is 6 (strictly enforced, per city ordinance).
- Higher minimum nightly stay of 4-5 nights may apply during holidays and prime season months (February - April).
- Rental contract required, per City Law (no exceptions)
- All guests must sign Palm Springs Rental Regulations Form, per City Law.
- Registered (responsible) Guest provide Photo ID required on file at a local level.
- No renters under 25 years of age, per City Law (no exceptions)
- No smoking indoors, no parties!
- Pets are allowed only if approved in advance of booking and pet fee is paid ($100.00 per pet).
- Early check-in or late check-out may be available with an extra fee ($150.00).
- Pool heating optional with an extra fee - $60.00 per day, $300.00 per week. Pools are heated to a Max of 86 degrees (80-86 is normal)
- Actual utilities paid for reservations 28 days or longer.
Important Vacation Rental Regulations in Palm Springs -
MUSIC ‐ All music is prohibited outside at a Vacation Rental property at all times of the day.
POOL ‐ Being in the pool is fun. Please keep voices and pool activities to a reasonable level as to not impact neighbors when occupying the Vacation Rental.
CONDUCT ‐ Creating any unlawful disturbance, engaging in disorderly conduct at the Vacation Rental property is prohibited.
NIGHT TIME ‐ At your discretion please consider moving indoors after 10pm to help preserve the quiet neighborhoods. If you choose to be outside, please be considerate of the neighbors and use indoor voices and do not exceed the established allowed levels. Our neighborhoods are very quiet at night. The City may issue a citation if the noise level is recorded above allowed levels.
OCCUPANCY ‐ Please abide by the occupancy limits set in your reservation.
PARKING ‐ Please utilize driveway and/or garage when parking your vehicle(s) before using street parking. There is a limitation on parking. Only one (1) vehicle per bedroom is allowed at any given time.