Come for Bristol, stay for the AMAZING MOUNTAIN relaxation.
One Private Bedroom, with ceiling fan, full-sized mattress and antique head board/foot board, dresser, armoire, two night stands and two windows. Bed-side lamps and clock with plenty of plug-ins for phone charging.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No indoor smoking.No indoor smoking.
Max guests: 6 - 4x4 vehicle needed for mtn. driveway/private road.4x4 vehicle needed for mtn. driveway/private road.
Minimum age of primary renter:
- As cabin is deep-woods, no outdoor disposal of ANY food products. All trash handled by owner, no disposal of cooking grease or products in fire pits.
- Please be mindful of what goes down the drain !! The septic system is not happy with food product ( grease and other food and cooking by-products shou
- This is a mountain cabin in the woods. A four wheel drive vehicle ( or at least front wheel drive) is necessary. Slow and steady.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
About Terry Marek
I live in Bristol, Tennessee. I recently moved from New Orleans to the mountain property which I've used as a get-a-way for over 20 years. It's heaven and I hope guests can feel the spirit of the Smokey Mountains which drew me to this spot in 1998!
Terry Marek purchased this Cabin in 1998
Why Terry Marek chose Bristol
Sunrises and Sunsets , living on top of the mountain affords vistas above the clouds! The "Smoke" of the Smokey Mountains is an amazing thing as you watch it rise up from the "holler" and roll over the ridge. Watching the Sun set behind multiple layers of distant ridge line is spectacular. As the leaves turn the spectacular reds, yellows, golden colors streak through the sunlight and offer an enchanting world I have only experienced on this mountain and in my travels in Japan.
What makes this Cabin unique
This is a true log cabin experience, with solar electricity. You may hear an occasional boat on the lake, or a distant vehicle on Highway 421, typically it is birdsong and the rustle of wind in the forest. There is no visible neighbor, occasionally you may hear Jack's dogs down the holler ( my closest neighbor has 8 acres on the next mountain over. This isolation combined with the proximity to Bristol makes it perfect !