Escape to the Sunshine State and stay at this alluring 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Bradenton Beach vacation rental condo that sleeps 6! Featuring a community pool, tennis courts, and hot tub, plus a fabulous interior to make you feel at home, this condo promises every detail and amenity you desire! Plus a prime location just steps to the beach, five-star restaurants, shops and more - it's the tropical vacation you've been dreaming of!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Queen Futon
Nestled near the quaint shops and restaurants on Historic Bridge Street, 'Pelican Cove' invites travelers to explore the beauty of Bradenton Beach, Florida!
Boasting over 1,000 square feet of living space, this home provides plenty of room to spread out and relax. The warm and welcoming interior invites you into every room, while the sun-filled windows light up the spacious living areas. During the downtime, watch your favorite shows on cable TV, or round up your group for a movie night!
In the fully equipped kitchen, prepare your group's favorite recipes with the help of top-notch appliances, before gathering together at the stylish dining table to devour your culinary masterpiece.
As the evening comes to a close, enjoy a final glass of wine on the private front balcony while gazing out at gorgeous gulf views. From the back balcony, relish in sweet Sarasota Bay views you'll never forget. At the end of long vacation days, retreat to either the master or second bedroom for a rejuvenating night's sleep!
Throughout your stay, enjoy access to outstanding on-site amenities! Beat the heat with a refreshing dip in the community pool, soothe sore muscles in the hot tub, or lounge under the sun for a bronze tan only Florida can deliver. For some friendly competition, head to the community tennis courts, or host your own sandcastle competitions down at the white, sandy beaches!
While you may consider spending the duration of your stay lounging inside this spectacular condo, you won't have to travel far to experience the best of the Bradenton area. Walk to the Historic Bridge Street for countless restaurants and shops. Dine on the water, or explore the area's most notable grills, bars, and eateries.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love the home's close proximity to gorgeous beaches, where swimming, surfing, paddle boarding and snorkeling all call your name. With a prime location on Anna Maria Island, guests can enjoy countless activities like fishing, boating, sunset dining, picnicking, shopping, golfing and more.
Whether you're planning a relaxing getaway with loved ones, or an adventurous tour of Florida's finest beaches - book this Bradenton Beach vacation rental condo offers infinite memories to last a lifetime!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, cable TV, private patios with furniture, Sarasota Bay views, Gulf views, community pool, hot tub, tennis courts, boat dock, and much more
- Prime location on Anna Maria Island! Boasting prime beach access, plus walking distance to restaurants, shopping, bars and a free trolly to navigate the area!
- Walking distance to Bridge Street where you can rent everything you need such as bicycles, boats or anything necessary to enjoy the outdoors! Pontoon or fishing boats can be tied up to the dock at Pelican Cove
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tampa International Airport, 4100 George J Bean Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33607, (~ 54.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in