Experience the best of Phoenix when you book this impeccably maintained 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 8. Featuring a private patio and swimming pool, this home is the ideal retreat for all of your central Arizona pursuits. Enjoy views of Camelback Mountain from the backyard after a day antiquing in historic Old Town Scottsdale just 5 miles away! Dine at a gourmet restaurant, attend a Diamondback baseball game, or tour an art museum in downtown with ease.
Master Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Boasting 2,500 square feet of well-appointed living space, this home showcases an open floor plan with an abundance of natural light. Make your way into the media room that offers a flat-screen cable TV and plenty of plush seating for everyone.
If you prefer to sit and chat near the kitchen, have a seat in the second living space and discuss the next day’s must-see sites. Whip up a snack or 3-course meal in the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops.
Serve meals at the banquet-style table with seating for 10, or dine al fresco on the patio with views of mature palm trees against the mountain backdrop.
Settle in for the night in one of the 4 elegantly furnished bedrooms. Perfect for 2 families traveling together, this home provides 2 master suites with comfortable queen beds and flat-screen cable TVs.
Freshen up with a rinse in one of the 3 full bathrooms - one with a spacious walk-in shower and the remaining 2 with sleek shower/tub combos.
When you’re not relaxing by the pool, take a 10-minute walk for lunch at one of the restaurants in the Arcadia Promenade. Venues such as Doughbird, The Little Woody, and The Attic Ale House are sure to provide a variety of cuisine for everyone’s tastes!
Embrace the old-world charm of the west when you visit Old Town Scottsdale. Located just 5 miles from this home, the historic center is the perfect place to shop for art or a quirky souvenir with family and friends.
If you’re in town for a business trip, then this home is the place for you! You’ll be 8.5 miles from the Convention Center and other sites in downtown, including Chase Field and the Arizona Science Center.
Give the city scene a break when you hike Camelback Mountain located less than 3 miles away from this home. View the red Arizona terrain and city skyline from one of the many well-kept trails!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops, private pool (not heated), furnished patio with gas grill, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Excellent Phoenix location just 5 miles from Old Town Scottsdale, 8 miles from downtown Phoenix with museums restaurants, the Convention Center, Zoo, Chase Field, and other local attractions
- No smoking
- Dog-friendly with $100 per stay fee (maximum 1 allowed, 50-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can comfortably sleep 8 travelers in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible for 2 additional children for a total of 10 travelers
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo I.D. may be required upon check-in