Welcome to our slice of Paradise in Jupiter FL!
Thanks for viewing our listing. My wife and I purchased this property and immediately did a full renovation top to bottom. All new kitchen, baths, appliances, A/C, hot water heater, etc. This unit is is impeccable in both location and finish.
We replaced the couch May 2017, we now have an L-Shaped Sectional with a Queen Pullout Bed. The unit sleeps 6 comfortably (king bedroom, queen bedroom, and queen pullout couch).
Here are some key points about this particular unit:
1. This Condo sits on the edge of Carlin park (https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g34335-d560953-Reviews-Carlin_Park-Jupiter_Florida.html#REVIEWS), walking distance to the ocean/beach (Quarter Mile away)
2. All shopping needs are within walking distance (Bank, Supermarket, Department Store, Restaurants, Etc.) You honestly can do just fine with no car. (although you may want one!)
3. Dual Master Bedrooms with En-suite Full Baths (one with shower, one with Tub) dual walk-in closets in Primary Master.
4. high definition Flat Screens in each bedroom and living room. Living room has surround sound that is bluetooth compatible as well. TV also has smart hub access to Netflix and Amazon movies
5. completely remodeled in 2015, top to bottom with high quality fit and finish including all equipment that services the home
6. High Speed Internet with free Wi-Fi included
7. Premier Cable TV package
8. K-Cup Coffee Maker
9. Family Friendly unit, Toddler bed and stroller available
10. fully equipped kitchen
11. Cleaning service available including linen laundering (All month long stays include a complimentary full cleaning (linens also washed) with our crew about half way through your stay)
12. Community has Pool, Tennis, and Racquetball a short walk away (<500 feet)
13. The list of amazing local restaurants is long! Ask me for some tips when your trip is close
14. There are many local attractions within a couple miles of the condo, many within a 10 minute walk
***** We can help you find a baby sitter if needed during your stay*****
Please take a look at the pictures and I think you can get a good feel for how beautiful this unit is and of course the location is near to all. I am happy to respond to any questions or concerns you may have as well as be a bit of a concierge while you are in town. If you aren't familiar with the local area, I can help you with restaurants, local attractions, or any other need or want you may have.
We are looking forward to hearing from you in reference to our little slice of Paradise!
If this unit is booked for your dates take a look at our newest unit.... listing #4940183
*****Please note Pickup Trucks and commercial vehicles are not allowed on the property at our condo*****