Spend your South Lake Tahoe retreat at this spacious 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental house! With accommodations for 10, top-of-the-line amenities, a private hot tub, and 3 living spaces, this beautiful home will be your personal slice of mountain heaven! Take advantage of this home's waterfront location during the summer and spend winter skiing the slopes at Heavenly, 6 miles away. Whether you’re relaxing or exploring, this impressive property is sure to put you in a Golden State of Mind!
Bedroom 1 (Captain's Quarters): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (First Mate's Quarters): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Crew's Quarters): Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Trundle | Bedroom 4 (U.S. Coast Guard Quarters- Separate Apartment with Private Deck): Queen Bed, Full Sleeper Sofa
Constructed in 2000 beside an inland waterway of the highly sought after Tahoe Keys Resort, this luxurious South Lake Tahoe home boasts 3,000 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, making it ideal for gatherings with your family or friends.
Nautical-style decor graces the walls throughout each room, while heated floors keep you nice and toasty no matter where you are. Thanks to the enormous custom windows and the angle of the building, the perfect amount of sunlight fills the entire interior, reflecting the warmth wherever you sit.
All 3 living areas are ideal for relaxing at any time of the day and the fully equipped kitchen offers all the cooking appliances needed to aid you in preparing scrumptious home-cooked meals for any occasion. You'll feel right at home with the property's abundance of provided amenities, including central heating, complimentary toiletries, and in-unit laundry machines.
On chilly days, kick back on the comfy leather sofas in the main living room, watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen satellite TV in the family room, or read an action-packed novel while the gas fireplace keeps you warm and cozy.
When it's sunny outside, make your way outside to the private furnished deck to soak up some rays and gaze at the still waters alongside the property. You'll love capping off your vacation days by sipping a cold beer with your companions as you relish the crisp mountain air and gaze out at the panoramic mountain views. When hunger arises, utilize the gas grill for a cookout amongst a wonderful evening backdrop. End your days on a high note by soaking in the private hot tub, from which you can enjoy the breathtaking mountain views.
When you're ready to call it a night, retreat to any of the 4 well-decorated bedrooms, each with their own uniquely nautical name. One of these rooms, the 'U.S. Coast Guard Quarters' is actually a separate 500-square-foot apartment - accessible through the front entryway - with its own private deck, kitchenette, dining area and sitting room with desk. These one-of-a-kind characteristics make it the perfect kid's quarters or master suite.
Any outdoor attraction or activity you can think of is within arm's reach of the property's glorious location in Lake Tahoe's premier residential community, Tahoe Keys Resort!
During the winter, you and your family will love skiing the finest resorts in all of California, including Heavenly Mountain (6 miles away), Sierra at Tahoe (20 miles away), and Kirkwood (35 miles away), North Star (43.5 miles away), and Boreal (58.7 miles away), where the best powder runs in the state await you. If you didn't bring your own gear, you can have ski and snowboarding gear delivered right to your door by Black Tie Ski Rentals!
Looking for more outdoor adventure? A plethora of hiking trails, mountain biking trails, boating destinations and fishing options all await you in the surrounding area!
Afterwards, head into town, just 6 miles away, to try your luck at the Stateline Casinos or enjoy fine dining at a number of different restaurants in town.
If you feel like staying by the property, Tahoe Keys Resort offers various community amenities to check out, including an Olympic-sized indoor swimming pool and a private boat ramp, along with tennis and volleyball courts.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen loaded with extra glasses, mugs and dishware/flatware, 5 flat screen satellite TVs, free WiFi, central heating, gas fireplace, bathrobes/slippers, down comforters on all beds, floor heating, gas grill, community pool, private hot tub, 3 private furnished decks, complimentary use of peddle-boat on the lagoon, and much more
- Unmatched private location in Tahoe Keys Resort! Minutes from several world-class ski resorts, including Heavenly, Sierra at Tahoe, Kirkwood, North Star and Boreal. Easy access to swimming, peddle-boating, fishing, hiking, casinos, restaurants, fast food, grocery stores, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, ( ~ 61.5 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the adjacent lagoon does not have access to Lake Tahoe
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Permit #102388
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited