Ask about our price match guarantee!
This spacious 1925 Craftsman home is filled with character, including natural hardwoods, a wood-burning fireplace, many windows for natural light, and enchanting antiques. An open floor plan, 27’ living room and large formal dining room provide an ideal setting for gatherings. Upscale bedding and linens offer luxurious comfort. Quiet tree-lined neighborhood in the heart of Portland's Historic Piedmont District. Easy access to vibrant nightlife, superb dining, and world-class shopping. Includes luxury Caldera Martinique® Therapeutic Spa, a repeat Consumers Digest Best Buy® with a generous jetting system that takes relaxation to a new level!
This home is ideally suited for
• Large family gatherings
• Wedding parties
Near the Airport and Convention Center, yet within one block of grocery, drugstore, Starbucks and public transit.
Endless options for dining and entertainment within walking distance of the popular Alberta Arts, Mississippi, Williams and Dekum Triangle commercial districts. Seven minutes to Pearl District, ten minutes to Rose Quarter.
This family-friendly home welcomes children.
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bath on main floor
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bath on second floor
• Luxurious high-end bedding
• Sleeps up to 17 with available queen and twin Aerobeds and sectional
• 14 parking spaces including 2 off-street
• Central A/C
• Security system
• 60-inch Samsung HDTV and Blu-Ray DVD Player in living room • HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and Starz.
• HDTV in three of four bedrooms
• Seated dining for 17
• Fully-equipped kitchen, and place settings for 50
• Patio with BBQ, covered front porch with chairs
• Dual hot water heater system
• High-efficiency washer, laundry on basement level
• Iron, ironing board, and hair dryer on every level
• Small clothes steamer
• Family-friendly features including Graco Pack-N-Play with Reversible Napper and changer, two 3-in-1 high chair with drop cloth and booster seats, security gates, 15 board games, toys and bath toys Graco Pack and Play . Bath toys include pop 'n pour pals, castle sand toy set and splash bombs. Lego sets for ages 1.5-5, 4-7 and 7-12 as well as a Crayola coloring book and markers and bubbles. Imaginarium Discovery texture blocks.
For additional information, please feel free to call or email.
TRIP PROTECTION MAY BE PURCHASED FROM VRBO.
Operated and taxed under provision TL 90703 R-1 of Portland City Code 6.04.060 D Section Chapter 33.207, June 4, 2015.
NOTE: ** This home has a "Type 2 procedure Land Use Review CU - Conditional Use" permit which is now required for 3-to-5-bedroom vacation rentals per a recent change in the Short Term Housing Law in Portland (permit # 14-238657). If you are checking other vacation rentals, be sure to ask the owner if they have this permit which is required to operate legally under the new law in the city (and this is an indicator for guaranteeing your reservation).**
A checkout at 10 AM on October 11, 2018 is required.