Seriously...we bought it!
It's a single-family home just 2 blocks from quiet life-guarded beach on north end of island. Our home is fully furnished to sleep 10 people plus 2 air mattresses to accommodate more visitors.
We took ownership of the house in Fall 2016 & have completely gutted both bathrooms & the kitchen, painted many rooms & modernized the aesthetics. We also installed a chair lift on the back porch in May 2017 for folks who have difficulty with stairs. The 1st floor bathroom has a wide entry with a walk-in shower complete with a safety bar.
- 6 beach tags
- Central air conditioning (fans also in case you want to circulate the air or not use the A/C)
- Beach chairs, beach caddy & a few toys to build sand castles
- For families with babies/toddlers, there are baby gates for top & bottom of stairs, Graco pack-n-play (sheet not included) & an assortment of books & toys
- 1 bedroom with a queen bed, HDTV & a private deck
- 1 bedroom with 2 full-size beds, HDTV & 2 air beds for additional sleepers
- 1 full bath - REMODELED IN JANUARY 2017
- Kitchen - REMODELED IN MAY 2017
- 1 full bath with walk-in shower and safety bars - REMODELED IN JANUARY 2017
- 1 bedroom with a queen bed & HDTV
- 1 bedroom with a queen size futon, HDTV & foosball table
- Living room with a new furnishings as of Spring 2017 & wall-mounted flat screen HDTV (with Pay Per View availability to be paid by renters out of security deposit post-rental & the ability to sign-in to your Netflix account)
- Front porch with lounge seating & full view of the school playground, ball field and running track right across the street
- Back yard with porch, large fenced-in yard, 16'x32' paved patio, 2 charcoal grills, 2 patio tables w/chairs, shed, outdoor shower & 4-car driveway
- Shed out back has beach supplies (chairs, caddy, some sand castle toys) along with grill supplies (lighter fluid, charcoal chimney starter & an electric lighter)
Your well-behaved pets (up to 2) are permitted to vacation here with you & enjoy the fenced-in yard. There is an extra fee for this privilege ($150 per week). We have a large fenced-in backyard allowing your dog plenty of room to run and play and be happy. Brigantine also has a new dog park off 38th St.
- Farmer's Market - every Saturday during the summer at Haneman Park (1504 Bayshore Ave)
- Brigantine Art Walk - every Saturday during the summer right after the farmer's market at Haneman Park beginning at 5PM
- Atlantic City - casinos, nightclubs and concert venues are only 10 minutes away
- Golf at the Links at Brigantine Beach - New Jersey's best Scottish Links Golf Course
- Playground - the newly renovated Shark Park is a fun destination for kids located near the central shopping area in Brigantine
- Shop at the 'Walk' or at 'Caesar's Pier' on Atlantic City's Boardwalk