Custom 3-BR Log Home: Perch Pond(10 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 BR log home directly on lake on a private/dead end road
Perfect retreat for R & R. Located on private road/dead end on pristine small lake, Perch Pond. Impeccably maintained log home. Completely equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, 2 full baths, washer/ dryer, walk-out basement, wrap-around deck, satellite TV, heated, phone. Gas grill (new in 2015), paddle boat. Lower deck by water. Electric boats only - no gas motors allowed. Directly off of Rte. 22A in Benson, VT.
Renter to supply bed linens, towels, and responsible to leave as found. Families and responsible adults only. Pets okay if no barking dogs; need approval from owner. Three bedrooms: 2 queen beds - 2 twin beds. Ski areas within 1 hour (Killington, Pico, Okemo, Middlebury Snow Bowl).
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Renters to supply bed linens.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Renter to supply own towels.
- Perfect retreat for R & R. Located on private road/dead end on pristine small lake, Perch Pond. Impeccably maintained log home. Completely equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, 2 full baths, washer/ dryer, walk-out basement, wrap-around deck, satellite TV, heated, phone (local calls only), gas grill, paddle boat, row boat, water filtration system updated 2015. Lower deck by water. Electric boats only - no gas motors allowed. Directly off of Rte. 22A in Benson, VT. Renter to supply bed linens, towels, and responsible to leave as found. Families and responsible adults only. Pets okay if no barking dogs. Three bedrooms: 2 queen beds - 2 twin beds. Ski areas within 1 hour (Killington, Pico, Okemo, Middlebury Snow Bowl). ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2017 Season paying with Credit
May 6 - Nov 30, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- If pay by credit $40
- Tax Rate 9%
If you choose to pay by personal check or money order, the weekly rate is $1,350.00 plus 9% VT tax. Please contact the owner with any questions.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We love Vermont and have rented this log cabin for our family vacations for years. We had the opportunity to purchase it in 2012 and would love to share our 'home away from home' with you and your family!
Why the Owner Chose Benson, VT, USA:
This custom 3 bedroom log cabin is located on a private dead end road directly on a beautiful quiet pristine small lake in Benson, VT. This is the perfect place to relax and unwind!
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
The views from the wrap around deck and the beautiful lake are calming and inviting.
- Primary: 609-336-0223
- Secondary: 609-577-3360
- Tertiary: +1 7326428064
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Photo of cabin from water June 2015
View from cabin walkway
View of cabin from lake in October
First floor bathroom
Another view of kitchen
Cabin at night
Photo from steps to water's edge.
Paddleboat for your use.
Bedroom 1 on first floor with one Queen bed.
Bedroom 3 - on second floor with two twin beds.
View of cabin from the lake before porch installed.
View of lake from dock
View of cabin from paddle boat on Perch Pond
Cabin front exterior
Interior of dining/living room
Cabin in February 2015
Photo from steps to water.
View of porch
Bedroom 2 on second floor with one Queen bed
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, January 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.