This charming beach house is bright and airy, with two bedrooms, each with a queen bed, plus a sleep loft with two twin beds. The kitchen and bathroom have been renovated with new appliances. Our house is just steps away from Peconic Bay beach and a perfect base for exploring all the North Fork has to offer.
The outside deck is perfect for group dining, reading and sipping a glass of wine and well-lit even after the sun goes down. It has a propane grill and even has a heater for cool spring or autumn evenings. The deck overlooks an expansive front yard with ample space for games of bocce, croquet, wiffle ball or horseshoes. There is also an outdoor shower, perfect for rinsing off after a day at the beach.
The house is set up with everything you could need including:
- renovated kitchen including dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, utensils/place-settings and cookware
- board games
- sporting equipment
- tv (basic cable plus Netflix and Amazon Prime)
- fireplace for cool nights
- mini library stocked with some good beach reads
- outdoor couch, armchairs and coffee table
- picnic table that seats 8
- beach equipment (6 beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach tent, towels and more)
- large washer & dryer
- window unit air conditioners in downstairs bedrooms and living room (plus ceiling fans throughout the house)
- brand new comfortable mattresses on all 4 beds
Easy to access from Manhattan by public transport (10 minutes walk to the Hampton Jitney, 20 minutes walk from Mattituck LIRR train station) and by car (~70 mi. from the city).
2 week booking minimum.