Lovely 4 Bedroom Home near The Woodlands and Lake Conroe
Master Suite, King Bed
Queen Guest Room 2
Guest Room 4, Children's Room, 4 Twin Beds
Queen Guest Room 3
There is a queen sleeper sofa in the formal living room as well as a microfiber sofa. We ask that no one sleep in the Italian leather sofas, thanks.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must be supervised at all times. Children must be supervised at all times.
No parties/events - Family events only due to CoVid. Family events only due to CoVid.
No smoking - Allowed OUTSIDE onlyAllowed OUTSIDE only
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults) - $35 per person per night additional over 6 guests$35 per person per night additional over 6 guests
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- A valid photo ID or passport must be texted upon booking. We do not allow guests onsite with a criminal record.
- There is a fee of $35 per person for each guest over the first six included with the reservation, for both overnight guests or day visitors.
- Please leave house, yard as you found it, except for used linens/towels/bedding. Place in MW cleaners bags and leave on front patio for pick up.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by KellyAsk a question
Kelly is a professional who has traveled extensively both in the US and EMEA. She loves science, the outdoors and opportunities for exploration. Her husband Ken also has navigated the globe and loves to restore cars and fly airplanes.
Kelly purchased this estate in 2002
Why Kelly chose Montgomery
Private, gated, 10 acre wooded plus meadows property with lovely 3200 sq ft guest house and 6800 sq ft main villa, where owners reside. The land is filled with local flora and fauna with a creek running throughout. Lake Conroe is 5 miles away with boat rentals, jet skis, restaurants on the water. The Woodlands is great for excellent dining and shopping. The weather is warm enough to swim most of the year. The 3,200 sq ft brick guest home is beautiful and inviting inside and out. The deer bed down here every night and the chickens provide fresh eggs. Love to have you come and stay!
What makes this estate unique
The absolute peace and quiet of the forest and meadows. Coffee with a friendly herd of deer and songbirds every morning just a few feet away. The lake 5 miles away - fishing, boat rentals, jet skis. Shopping and dining in the Woodlands, so many GREAT restaurants. A day trip to Galveston to enjoy the beach, seafood, or jump on a cruise ship. Visit NASA or the Houston Zoo or the Museum of Nat. Science. So many things to do, so close and yet the property is entirely quiet and feels so remote from it all.
- english, french, spanish