Beautiful Apartment with Pool and Sea View of Kotor(15 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-6 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bedroom apartment, sleeps 4, Muo, Kotor. Released in March 2010.
Travelling from Tivat Airport – 10Km : Turn right out of the airport, follow the E65 for 2km towards Budva. Turn left on the Tunnel Road signposted Kotor. This will take you through the mountain tunnel coming out just above Kotor town. At the coast road turn left around the bay road towards Muo. Look for the Kotor Vista apartment sign. Turn left, 50 yards and then right again, up the hill which bends left and onto the flat car park area. D5 is your car parking space. Montenegro airlines fly from London Gatwick direct to Tivat in the summer months. Ryanair air are under negotiations for direct flights from London to Montenegro in 2012-13. Check their web site. BA fly to Dubrovnik from London Gatwick all year round. From April to October Easyjet fly from London Gatwick, Liverpool & London Stansted. See below for directions to the apartment from Dubrovnik.
Travelling from Dubrovnik Airport by car: Leaving the airport you turn left onto the main road E65 then a straight drive for 20km to the Croatia boarder and in to Montenegro. Continue on the main road for 8km you will pass through the town of Hercig Novi. A further 20km will bring you to the village of Kamenari at the mouth of Kotor Bay. Here you can take the short ferry crossing at a cost of 4 euros. Leaving the ferry at the other side you turn left onto E65 and follow the small lake road for a further 15km until you reach the village of Muo. You will see Kotor Harbour and Old Town across the Fjord to your left and at night the illuminated medieval mountain wall. Look for the Kotor Vista apartment sign. Turn right, 50 yards and then right again, up the hill which bends left and onto the flat car park area. With reasonable notice we can arrange to pick you up from the airport for direct transfer to our apartment at a cost of about 70 euros.
Travelling from Podgorica:
About 1.5 to 2 hours. Taxi €70 or hire a car from the airport. Take the E65 via the Sozina tunnel to the coast road then head north on E80 through Petrovac and Budva then onto Kotor.
Travelling from Dubrovnik, Croatia by Bus: Bus link to Dubrovnik from the Airport. Then buses leave Dubrovnik for Hercig Novi & Kotor in Montenegro. You can not take a bus directly from the airport into Montenegro. There are about 3 buses to Kotor daily from Dubrovnik bus station but you should check times as they do change. Drop off at the bus station in Kotor. Get a Red Taxi from here to the apartment, tel. 19719 Cost 2 euros, 4 min. If you’re adventurous, in the holiday season, any bus going to Hecig Novi and beyond (Kotor, Budva) will eventually get you to the ferry crossing as above. (Tell them you want to get of at Kamenari ferry crossing) There, you can get the ferry across the bay as a foot passenger for free and pick up a local mini bus down to Muo for 2 euros. The mini bus leaves from outside the small shop on the coast road, turn left as you leave the ferry
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- On floor 3
- 65 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Enjoying your holiday means a good night sleep. As a feature of this apartment we have provided sturdy beds, deep quality mattresses, high quality Hungarian down duvets, luxury pillows and white cotton linen. The Master bedroom has a beautiful arched window which captures the wonderful view and can be seen from the king size bed. The room is airy and bright with access to the main large front balcony where you can enjoy breakfast with a spectacular view. It has built in wardrobes, side tables and lamps, wall mirror and private en-suite bathroom. The back bedroom has 2 large single beds, air conditioning & built in wardrobes. The sliding doors open to the back balcony which is a rare feature in this small complex. This balcony is ideal for relaxing in the shade but captures the last of the sun at the end of the day. It is peaceful and secluded looking on to the tree lined mountain to the back and the swimming pool to the side. It is ideal for drying washing on the dryer provided....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 has private en-suite to master bedroom with a Jacuzzi bath, sink, toilet and extractor fan. Bathroom 2 has a shower cubicle, sink and toilet. The Washing machine is located here. Hair dryer is also provided. It has a high window where you can see the green tree lined mountain to the rear of the apartment. Montenegro does sometimes experience power and water shortages. In high season you may occasionally experience a slight interruption to these services but they tend to be for a short duration....moreless
- Please note this is a top floor apartment with clear sky views. Please bring in the cushions from the balcony at night and when you go out .As with any apartment please take care and supervise children on the balconies. Please smoke on the balconies only. Please use the ashtray provided and dispose of on a daily basis. Please do not smoke in the apartment. Mountain bikes are provide at your own risk and we cannot be held responsible for the maintenance or safety of the bikes. These are quality folding mountain bikes, £400 each and new as of September 2009. You should ensure the safe-keeping of the bikes and against any loss or damage. Please clean after your stay, fix any tyre punctures and fold back into their storage bags. Pump is stored in each seat post. The heated pool is open mid April - Mid October but it cannot be garanteed and may vary with weather conditions. We hope you have a great holiday and please do let us know of any improvements we could make....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Nude Beach
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Swing
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 15 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 26, 2017
3 night min stay
May 27 - Jul 1, 2017
4 night min stay
Jul 2 - Sep 1, 2017
6 night min stay
Sep 2 - Sep 29, 2017
4 night min stay
Sep 30 - Nov 3, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 4 - Dec 15, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
We accept payment in pounds sterling. Make your enquiry via this web site or phone us. We will confirm availability and price. You should e-mail again in writing to confirm your booking. We will then e-mail you confirming our acceptance and pass on our bank details for you to make your deposit payment. We will then confirm receipt of payment when it arrives. Thank you
20% deposit is required on confirmation of booking within 5 working days
The balance is due 2 Calendar Months before arrival
€250 deposit is required on arrival and returned on a quick inspection on departure
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Within walking distance around the spectacular bay is the old town of Kotor a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you can enjoy historic and cultural treasures of this medieval town. The old city walls spiral up the mountain and make for some breathtaking walks & views of the bay. Kotor also offers a unique shopping experience with many individual boutique shops. Foodies among you, can enjoy the excellent cuisine and local wines along the waterfront or in the narrow cobbled streets and piazzas of the old town. Small pebble beaches surround the sea lake. Day trips to Perast, Hecig Novi, Budva, Becici & Sveti Stefan make for some good days out. There is excellent skiing in the winter months at Kolasin and Zabljak 170 km away. The 4 national parks, Lake Skadar, Lovcen, Biogradska Gora and Durmito, offer a paradise of flora and fauna to around 280 bird species. Durmitor with its impressive Tara Canyon is the second deepest canyon in the world & is renowned for its White Water Rafting.
Other Activities: Boat rides
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We have owned the property since 2009. Bought as a holiday home after visiting the Kotor region in 2006 and experience some of the most beautiful and breath taking scenery of our lives. We both live and work in the UK and take regular holidays at the apartment.
Why the Owner Chose Muo, Montenegro:
Kotor Vista apartments enjoy some of the best views across the sea bay. Situated directly across from the old town of Kotor you can experience the views of the old town, the medieval wall that lights up at night and reflects like a mirror in the water. The first rays of sun light stream into the apartment in the morning as the sun rises over the mountain and stays until 2-3pm depending on the time of year. After that the spectacular views of the old town set against the towering mountain offer a sunset performance of colour changes from orange to deep red, giving way to a starlight sky
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
We have tried to make the apartment 'a home, away from home,' focusing on good quality furniture, a great nights sleep with the extra deep mattresses and toppers, quality kitchen ware, Nespresso coffee machine (please bring your own pods) and a very high quality music and entertainments system. This top floor apartment enjoys uninterrupted double aspect views of the bay, standing more forward and with a deeper balcony than other apartments within the small complex. It also benefits from a rear balcony to the mountain behind.
- Primary: +44 07887744767 UK week days
- Secondary: +44 07779706546 Abroad and weekends
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front balcony view
Living area & kitchen through to front balcony
Front Balcony View
Snow covered mountains above Kotor December
Marantz Blue Ray & Monitor HiFi Speakers
High Quality Le Creuset Cookware
View from Balcony & Swimming Pool
Kotor Old Town & Apartment in back ground
Kayaking in Kotor Bay
Marina at Porto Montenegro Tivat
Fillet of beef at Tivat Resturant €20!!!! What!
Front Balcony View of Kotor Harbour
Back Twin Room with Balcony
Living Room Area
Front Balcony view December
Front balcony view March
Nespresso Machine (bring your coffee pods with you)
Two 26 inch wheel Dahon Folding bikes provided.
View of Kotor Bay - apartment centre top
Kotor Old Town-Mountain Bikes provided.
'Prova' Bar & Restaurant in Tivat
Fantastic Bar & Resturant at Porto Montenegro
Montenegro 'Vranac Red' Amazing Wine!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.