4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Close to shops, dining, adventure and more!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Our home is not child proofedOur home is not child proofed
No events - You will be charged $899 if this rule is violated.You will be charged $899 if this rule is violated.
No smoking - Guest will be charged $499 for smoking on propertyGuest will be charged $499 for smoking on property
Max guests: 14 (sleeps up to 14 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- • No parties or events. You will be charged $899 if this rule is violated in addition to any damages done to the home. • No Smoking-$499 for violation
- • Please keep garage door closed when not in use • Quiet please after 9pm. If there are numerous noise/complaints reported, you will be charged $499
- • Please enjoy and be respectful of the property and all its amenities, as well as being considerate to the surrounding neighbors.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Xiomara & ChrisAsk a question
About Xiomara & Chris
Hi we're Xiomara and Chris. We are originally from Salt Lake City, Utah. We traveled frequently to Arizona which led us to buying our home here. We enjoy swimming, spending time with family, traveling, movies and making lasting memories. We are very laid back and enjoy meeting new people who are up for adventure or a nice relaxing night in.
Xiomara & Chris purchased this house in 2017
Why Xiomara & Chris chose Village Grove
Remodeled Inside & Out. New Appliances & Furniture in a lovely neighborhood close to Old Town Scottsdale shops, dining, attractions and more. We love the home for its character & charm. It offers everything you need in a home including a spacious backyard for hosting, plenty of seating, BBQ and plenty of space inside the home for everyone to enjoy. Whether it be a couples retreat or a group outing, this is for you.
What makes this house unique
In the backyard we have a green parakeet that occasionally hangs out and sings to us. Its relaxing and fun to watch. Beautiful backyard oasis with much privacy.