Waikiki Shore #1302 (5-night minimum)
You’ll enjoy spectacular ocean and Diamond Head views from this luxurious two-bedroom, two-bath condo (1251 sq.ft. plus 137’ balcony/lanai with dining table, chairs and lounge, and electric solar shades) on one of the uppermost ocean-end floors of the beachfront Waikiki Shore. You'll have front row seats to the Friday night fireworks from your own lanai! Perfect for couples!
You'll definitely appreciate this beautiful condo's finer touches:
- King beds in each bedroom with 500 thread count linens and down pillows
- 3-zone, quiet-mode AC system
- Custom teak cabinetry throughout
- Custom furniture
- 3 flat screen TV's (55" smart flat screen with Bose music system in living room, 42" flat screens in bedrooms)
- 3 iPod docking stations
- Custom bar with beverage center
- Computer desk and printer
- Full custom kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ice maker, and Caesarstone counters and a beautiful view of Diamond Head!
The private master suite has separate lanai access, dressing area, and custom master bath with rainfall shower (no tub in master).
The guest bedroom also has a King bed and a stunning ocean view. The guest bath has a tub/shower combination.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls
- FREE designated parking for one vehicle.
Although there is NO POOL at this location, you do have the beautiful beach at your doorstep!
Waikiki Shore is the only condo in Waikiki where you can step directly from the building onto the sand of Waikiki Beach! Located in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki, you’ll be able to enjoy great dining, shopping and entertainment.
This non-smoking accommodation (no smoking on lanai as well), sleeps a maximum of 4 people (perfect for two couples). 5-night minimum stay throughout the year.
For this property, online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-039-999-8976-01