|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Comfort and style unite in this 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium on Phoenix VI’s 3rd floor that sleeps eight along the Gulf’s beautiful shoreline.
· Lovely living area features queen sleeper sofa and impressive flat screen television
· Stainless steel appliances and granite countertops in fully equipped kitchen
· Glass-topped table seats four in dining area and breakfast bar seats two
· Beautiful master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Stacked washer and dryer
· Extended tiled balcony with table and chairs to enjoy gorgeous Gulf front view
*Please note: Phoenix VI is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
Had to pressure the front desk to get my room ready at 4. Ice maker did not work the whole time we were there. Bottom drawer in fridge arator did not have handle. Paint on the master bedroom door was coming off. Cigarette butts and Ash were on the balcony every morning. First time renting with Brett Robinson. Will search other places before renting here again. Will not recommend Brett Robinson for rental vacation places.
First time at a phonix and loved it! The condo fit us all really good and there were 8 of us. The balcony by far is the biggest we have ever had at a condo! The huge pools were a plus for the kids! Will definitely keep this condo in mind for next year! Thanks for a wonderful condo and Bret-Robinson was great to work with!
Nice place to stay. The kitchen had anything you could possibly need. Big balcony to spend time on with ocean view. Plenty of room.