'YES' - we have FREE 'SKYPE', WI-FI in the condo, Big-Screen SATELLITE TV, and we accept ALL Major Credit cards !!
CABO SAN LUCAS - LANDS' END - THE BAJA PENINSULA - 1500 SQUARE FOOT LUXURY CONDOMINIUM - PACIFIC SUNRISE/SUNSET VIEWS - 360 DEGREE 'EXCLUSIVE & PRIVATE' PANORAMIC ROOF DECK VIEWS
BAJA PENINSULA - CABO - TERRASOL
Nestled at the very tip of the Baja Peninsula at Land's End, on the most magnificent beach on the entire Baja Peninsula, is TERRASOL, a spectacular low-rise, low-density private, quiet and secluded resort.
An exclusive enclave, TERRASOL offers privacy and tranquility, yet is less than 500 meters from the bustling and quaint little town of Cabo San Lucas with its exciting night-life, cantinas, restaurants, and shops. Guests will enjoy amenities including the 2 swimming pools with swim-up palapa bar, tennis and a modest work-out room. Marina is 200 meters from our condo.
'That's not a greeting, it's a promise !!
Your first morning at TERRASOL, is easy to predict. You'll wake up, look South-East, witness sunrise and the Pacific Ocean... from your bed. The cool Pacific breeze will flow up through TERRASOL as you turn on your coffee-maker in anticipation of breakfast. Step onto your deck... fill your lungs with intoxicatingly fresh Pacific air. With that first breath, it's as if all the world-weariness that brought you here is washed away by the waves that lulled you to sleep the night before. In its place, a smile [the kind that starts on the inside and works outwards] and an eagerness to try something new. Scuba-diving, whale-watching, golf, fishing, or strolling along your own, private 1-mile long beach and relaxing at one of the pools, reading your favorite vacation book - in quiet solitude and in the most perfect weather on the planet!!
At TERRASOL, the laws of land no longer apply. Time not only slows down, it goes backwards, like the surf rolling off our beach as it meets up with the next advancing Pacific wave.
Washed in salt water and blown by dry desert winds, our hide-away is calm, warm, and tempting... above all, it's different and unique - it's 'TERRASOL' - CRAIG & LORI
LOCATION IS EVERYTHING:
- TERRASOL is built 'on' the beach - 500 meters from the tip of the Baja Peninsula.
- TERRASOL has a serene 'honeymoon atmosphere,' secluded and private.
- Of all the units at TERRASOL, we have the only private roof-deck, with stunning views back to Medano Bay, the Marina, the Sea of Cortez and Cabo San Lucas and forward to the mighty Pacific and its migrating great whales, the mountains that envelop Terrasol and the daily sunrise and sunset views.
- Set apart from Cabo, TERRASOL offers exclusivity and privacy, but is still only a short 5-minute walk into town.
Is deluxe - furnished with authentic Pueblo Mexican craft from wrought iron main and roof-deck furniture and tables, wall hangings and rugs, planters, crockery, and wall cabinet-credenzas.
Sleeping arrangements include a king-size bed, a queen sofa hide-a-bed in the living room, a single roll-a-way futon,
The modern kitchen is large, open and fully-equipped.
PRIVATE ROOF DECK:
We own the only roof-deck at Terrasol, over 500 square foot, with stunning views in all directions, town/marina, sunrise, sunset and the Pacific/whales. You can eat under the stars on wrought iron glass table, make use of our double roof-hammock for tanning, or the queen deck-mattress for 'romantic-sleeping' under the stars.
- Cabo gets 6.7 inches of rain a year... officially a desert.
- Highs of 80-deg. in the winter, 90-95 in the summer, non-tropical.
- Temperatures tempered by the cool Pacific Breezes.
- Humidity: zero winter humidity, highest in summer - 65%
- Sunshine: over 320 days a year, unbroken!!
- Quite simply, the most agreeable year-around climate on earth.
- The only desert-located Tropical resort area in the world - on the ocean.