When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
**All new furnishings were added to every suite at the beachfront Phoenix All Suites West Hotel in Gulf Shores, Alabama. The extensive interior upgrades were completed in December 2016.**
Cute one-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom hotel suite that sleeps six is located at the Phoenix All Suites West.
· Flat-screen television in the living area and the bedroom.
· Sofa Queen sleeper in living area.
· Full-size kitchen equipped with all major appliances.
· Kiddie bunks for the kids are located in the hallway near the bedroom.
· King-size bed in the master bedroom and connects to the master bathroom.
· Tub and shower combination in the master bathroom.
· Balcony has gorgeous Gulf-front view with a table and chairs seating four.
We had a great trip beautiful beach view. Only problem leaving this morning 45 min wait to get on the elevator to check out .
Love the location, turn right off 59 onto the beach Blvd and it's not far on the left. Beach front condo on the 12th floor so it's a beautiful view! We had an air mattress to put on top of the fold out couch and I'm so glad we did because that mattress looked so thin and very uncomfortable. Overall, I'd say the stay was wonderful! We will be staying here again! Would've rated 5 * but no washer/dryer in unit.
Location was great. Right on the beach. Great restaurant right next door. Balcony view of the ocean was very nice. On the negative side, the pull out sofa really needs to be replaced. My son who slept on it suffered through the thin, wore out mattress. The twin bunk beds are also only big enough for small kids. Also, when drunk teenagers throw up from many floors above on your wife who is sitting pool side.... not so great.