|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
**Renovations to Island Winds East, totaling $2.5 million, were completed in April 2016. All units now have floor-to-ceiling, high-performance windows and sliding-glass balcony doors.**
This 2-bedroom 2-bathroom vacation rental sleeps six and is located on the 2nd floor of the Island Winds East.
· Flat screen televisions are located throughout the condo in the living area and bedrooms
· Living area has a DVD/VCR player, and stereo system
· Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
· Dining area seats four at the table and the kitchen bar seats two
· Stacked washer and dryer in hall closet
· King size bed in master bedroom
· Shower and tub combination as well as granite countertops are in the master bathroom
· Balcony has gorgeous gulf front view with seating for four
Island Winds East Units: Onsite parking is limited to one (1) parking pass per unit, regardless of size during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival event. Additional parking available offsite. Subject to change.
We had a wonderful vacation at Island Winds East in Gulf Shores, Alabama...First time we had ever been! The condo was nice and it was just like the pictures on the website. It was clean and had plenty of room for us. The only thing I could say that would have made it any better would have been softer mattresses. The mattress on the King Size bed was a little to hard/stiff for my taste. I would recommend a soft mattress topper. Other than that we have no complaints!! This condo is within walking distance to a lot of the attractions (The Hang Out)