Sit back and relax at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage situated on Coffee Pond. Boasting over 1,000 square feet with accommodations for and 6, this charming, waterfront cottage offers stunning views, and is sure to help you unwind from your busy life! Jump into the crystal clear water from your private dock, enjoy family fun at Seacoast Fun Park, or take in a round of golf at the famous Poland Spring Resort while staying at this ideally-located property!
** Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own **
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Family Room: Pullout Bed
Beautiful wood trimmings accent the open living space in this cottage. The sitting room features 2 plush chairs and a gas fireplace, creating the perfect spot to lounge around during your downtime.
This room flows right into the dining room with a gorgeous wood table set for 4. Here, the cook of the group will happily serve the meals that they have prepared in the fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and open cabinets.
Cuddle up for a movie in the downstairs family room featuring a flat-screen cable TV, comfortable couch, cozy chair, and rustic shiplap accents on the wall.
Step outside for superb lake views from one of 2 rear patios. Fire up the gas grill on the upper deck, lay back in the hammock, or go for a refreshing swim off the private dock. The picnic table in the backyard is perfect for family cookouts!
When you've had your fill of fun in the sun, rest your head in one of the 2 bedrooms in the house. The master bedroom features a queen-sized sleigh bed and flat-screen cable TV. The second bedroom offers ample sleeping with 2 twin-sized beds. For additional sleeping, there is a pullout bed in the family room.
Right in this home’s backyard, Coffee Pond is over 100 acres in size and features excellent fishing, along with endless water activities.
Grab your clubs and tee off at the famous Poland Spring Resort. This championship course has hosted Babe Ruth, Walter Haden, Bobby Jones, and others.
If you're looking for a little more adventure, try Carousel Horse Farm for scenic trail rides.
Take the family to Seacoast Adventure Park and enjoy a plethora of activities, including mini golf, go-karts, 100-foot tall Sky Swing, an obstacle course in the trees, and a water park.
When your stomach starts to rumble, head to Naples for a number of dining choices, including Black Bear Cafe. For even more options, head to Windham and have your fill of seafood at Bob's Seafood.
Whether you’re exploring the area or hanging out at the home, Coffee Pond is sure to keep your family entertained for days! Make memories your family can talk about for a lifetime!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, lobster pot, free Wi-Fi, private dock, gas grill, hammock, picnic table, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, gas fireplace, and much more.
- Amazing Casco location on Coffee Pond, minutes away from restaurants, golfing, outdoor activities, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport - 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, (~28 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per stay (25-lbs limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Please note that access to the lake involves climbing over rocks, which may present a physical challenge to some guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in