|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Newly remodeled 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium that sleeps six is located on the 3rd floor of the Phoenix II.
· Flat screen televisions in both bedrooms and the living area
· Living area has queen sofa sleeper and DVD player
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances
· Table in dining area has seating for four and the kitchen bar has seating for two
· Stacked washer and dryer in the hall closet
· Master bedroom has king size bed and DVD player
· Shower and tub combination in the master bathroom
· Beautiful gulf front view can be seen from the oversized balcony with four chairs at the table plus additional seating
*Please note: Phoenix II is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
Great condo with comfortable beds and most importantly an incredible view from the over-sized balcony. Additionally, it is in a great location close to all of the stores and restaurants. We highly recommend Bubba's Seafood, Hangouts and Lulu's, they are all great places to eat!
This condo is wonderfully decorated, the kitchen stocked with everything you need for a great vacation, and there are TVs in all the rooms!!! The balcony is amazing!!! Very large with beautiful ocean views. Close to grocery stores and restaurants without being too close!!! Thanks for a great vacation in your Condo. We will be back!!!
Very nice 2nd floor unit with a large deck overlooking the ocean! What more do you want? King in master and full size in the other bedroom. Both have their own private bathrooms. We loved the TVs in all the rooms so our kids could watch their shows and my wife and I could relax in the living room. This is a great beach to board on as well - the kids love it. Thanks for letting us stay at your condo!
We stayed here in August 2015 (the date picker won't let me change) This was a very nice unit. Has a huge deck! Well furnished. TVs in all rooms. Nice comfortable KING bed in master and full/queen in 2nd BR. Enough space for our family of 4. The property (Phoenix II) has everything you need. The beach here is a bit less crowded than other spots in the area. We love the local restaurants (Doc's Seafood is our fav). Highly recommended.