Charming westside Paso Winery Farmhouse ideal for couples or families.
Downstairs Queen Bedroom
Semi private bedroom
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Please pick up after your pets and keep in at nighPlease pick up after your pets and keep in at nigh
No parties/events - The Winery Grounds available for scheduledparties.The Winery Grounds available for scheduledparties.
No smoking - Please do not smoke on premises.Please do not smoke on premises.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- No outside alcohol is allowed outside of gated area. Please watch children at all times around pool. Distinguish fires after using grill.
- Please remove the sheets/pillowcases from the beds after your stay and leave them in the hallway off the kitchen along with any used towels.
- Please run the dishwasher before departing, make sure the coffee pot is off. Please separate your trash, and use larger trash cans outside.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Jackie Gleason
Jackie and Steve are living the Paso dream! With backgrounds in healthcare and finance, owning and operating a winery & VRBO is the perfect challenge now that 3 out of 4 of their daughters are off to college.
Jackie Gleason purchased this House in 2013
Why Jackie Gleason chose Paso Robles
Why not this property? When the opportunity presented itself to own a vineyard with a tasting room AND the cutest little yellow house in the middle of wine country, they'd have been crazy to turn this down.
What makes this House unique
Location, location, location! With warm days and cool nights on the west side of Paso, it's a beautiful property with a stellar winery attached to it. It's a short uber ride to the downtown fine dining scene, the perfect launching point for the day's wine tasting adventures, and such a relaxing place to come home to at the end of the day!