About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Comfortable 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condo that sleeps four is located on the 11th floor of the Phoenix V.
· Flat screen television, queen sofa sleeper, DVD player, and stereo system in the living area
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances and tile backsplash
· Dining area has a table seating four and the kitchen bar seats two
· Full size washer and dryer
· Master bedroom has carpet and a king size bed
· Master bathroom has a shower and tub combination
· Breathtaking gulf front view from the balcony with a table seating four
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Weather is given not chosen
We brought our 6 and 3 year old boys to the beach for the first time. This condo was perfect for us! With it being our first time to Orange Beach, we wanted to be able to see the ocean every morning with in walking distance, build a sand castle, and relax, all while being centrally located. Phoenix 5 allowed us all of those things. The weather, however, was not ideal beach weather. The high was 55 and rainy. We were able to get maybe 4 hours of sun in 5 days, but we were able to shop close by and play in the indoor pools. We would definitely consider staying again, but it would be further into the year in hopes of warmer temps.
Catie: I am pleased that you found the condo "perfect" for your family. I am disappointed that the weather did not cooperate and did not give you the sunshine we had the week before your stay or the week afterwards. I hope you and the boys were still able to explore our beaches and make family memories that will be cherished for a long time. The end of April / May are also great times to visit....warmer but not hot and the beach almost all to yourself. Please come back and see us again!