|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condo that sleeps nine is located on the 5th floor of the Phoenix V.
· Flat screen televisions in the bedrooms and the living area
· Living area has a queen sofa sleeper and DVD player
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major stainless steel appliances
· Table in dining area seats four and the breakfast bar seats three
· Full size washer and dryer in the hall closet
· King size bed, DVD player, and access to balcony in the master bedroom
· Extended vanity and combination shower and tub in the master bathroom
· Tiled balcony has gorgeous gulf front view and seating for four at the table
· Condo includes one reserved parking space
We enjoyed our September stay at the Phoenix V. The beachfront condos, pool and kid's splash pad keeps us coming back every year. We decided to go with three bedrooms this year instead of two and it was a great decision. This corner unit had a nice large patio area with a great sunrise view. Open foyer as you entee the condo allows you to leave all your pool and beach accessories in one place without having to bring them into the living area. The only downside was that the bathroom for two of the bedrooms was small and didn't have enough room for two people to use at one time. If you have small children I highly recommend the Phoenix V property - it is definitely kid friendly. And if looking for a good place to eat, FiddleFish Cafe, was excellent!