|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
A splendid beach retreat on Phoenix West’s 26th floor, this spacious 3-bedroom 4-bathroom condominium sleeps ten along the turquoise waves of the Gulf.
· Living area with cozy queen sleeper sofa and impressive flat screen television
· Stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, tile backsplash and adjacent wet bar in fully equipped kitchen
· Chairs for six around dining area table
· Delightful master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Jetted tub, walk-in shower and double sink vanity in master bathroom
· Second bedroom with two queen size beds and third with one king size bed
· Fabulous Gulf front view from tiled balcony with table and chairs
We had a great time. Very nice and clean.
The condo was decorated beautifully and was very nice...they had made good use of the space as we normally do a four bedroom but we did not feel cramped at all in the three bedroom. The kitchen was well stocked with the things that you need. The only thing I think that could be added is two straight chairs that could easily be used for extra seating at the dining table as it was roomy enough and only seated six. I also think a single chair in the living room area would have been a plus...that all being said It was a great trip and we enjoyed the condo!!! My five year old niece exclaimed upon arrival in the master bedroom...."I love the design of this room....and I love the details...look how pretty the lamps are!"....Guess that says it all!!!!