About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
A splendid beach retreat on Phoenix West’s 26th floor, this spacious 3-bedroom 4-bathroom condominium sleeps ten along the turquoise waves of the Gulf.
· Living area with cozy queen sleeper sofa and impressive flat screen television
· Stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, tile backsplash and adjacent wet bar in fully equipped kitchen
· Chairs for six around dining area table
· Delightful master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Jetted tub, walk-in shower and double sink vanity in master bathroom
· Second bedroom with two queen size beds and third with one king size bed
· Fabulous Gulf front view from tiled balcony with table and chairs
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Love the place
We had a great time. Very nice and clean.
Selina: We are happy you choose to stay with us. Please come back soon!
The condo was beautiful and we had a wonderful stay!
The condo was decorated beautifully and was very nice...they had made good use of the space as we normally do a four bedroom but we did not feel cramped at all in the three bedroom. The kitchen was well stocked with the things that you need. The only thing I think that could be added is two straight chairs that could easily be used for extra seating at the dining table as it was roomy enough and only seated six. I also think a single chair in the living room area would have been a plus...that all being said It was a great trip and we enjoyed the condo!!! My five year old niece exclaimed upon arrival in the master bedroom...."I love the design of this room....and I love the details...look how pretty the lamps are!"....Guess that says it all!!!!