Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Country estate for family gatherings, business meetings or friends get together
All have new mattresses and bedding of the highest quality with the softest luxurious towels.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Events allowed - event fee $20 per person maximum of 125event fee $20 per person maximum of 125
Max guests: 20 (sleeps up to 20 adults) - Need to cancel? Can be used next 2 years Need to cancel? Can be used next 2 years
Minimum age of primary renter:
- 1. remove shoes before entering home 2. Due to critters in the country please clean up after meals 3. scrape grill clean right after grilling
- 4.conserve energy turn off lights, heat, AC when not in room. use fans 5.upon leaving remove all used towels, bed linens, place them in laundry room
- 6.put back furniture,games, toys etc to its original place 7.remove trash from all rooms 7.a final check for your chargers, keys, glasses, clothes,
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by ClaireAsk a question
The house is a post and beam home reproduction built in 1953 with an addition in 1998 and has had many upgrades with a new family oversize space from the 3 car garage with newly installed heat pumps and 55 solar panels. Only biodegradable and non-toxic products use. Recycle bins. Flowers are planted to bring back the pollinators. The pond is freshwater and has many frogs. The pool is heated and is saltwater operated. Multiple outdoor patios and fire pits were built to bring people to the outdoors. Over 300 trees and bushes were planted to give diversity.
Claire purchased this estate in 2013
Why Claire chose Southbridge
This charming home was designed by Royal Barry Wills, a well-known American architect and a master of traditional Cape Cod style homes, particularly between the 1930‘s – 1950’s. He lived in the same era as Frank Lloyd Wright, another famous American architect who was a master of modern design who designed over 1000 buildings, including the famous Guggenheim Museum in New York.
What makes this estate unique
This is a magnificent large Hansel and Gretel like cozy home with beautiful grounds of fields, pond, swimming pool and horse paddock area and yet just 45-80 minutes from the major cities of New England . A truly unique estate.
- english, french