Enjoy everything the Rocky Mountains have to offer at this beautiful 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental in Buena Vista! The 1,696-square-foot Victorian home is perfect for 8 lucky guests to experience true mountain life including an outdoor dining area, flat-screen cable TV, charcoal grill, private courtyard, original fireplace, and the gorgeous Cottonwood Creek right in the backyard!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, 2 Pullout Beds | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Pack your bags, gather your loved ones and stay at this ultimate mountain escape in Buena Vista!
Step inside the house, fix yourself a cocktail and head over to the comfortable 3-person couch in the living room to get lost in conversation with your guests. This area is perfect for enjoying a morning cup of coffee or for having a movie night on the flat-screen cable TV!
Impress your guests with your culinary skill in the fully equipped kitchen complete with 4-burner electric stove top, oven, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, and a lovely 8-person dining room table perfect for your more formal meals throughout your stay. This area is surrounded by windows so guests can enjoy wildlife while enjoying a meal.
If the weather is suitable, head outside to the charcoal grill and make a delicious summer spread for your guests to enjoy at the 4-person outdoor table. Guests love the peace and tranquility provided by the rushing Cottonwood Creek located just behind the property.
When you are ready for bed, head inside to 1 of 2 bedrooms complete with mountain furnishings and cloud-like mattresses to ensure the best quality of sleep! This property sleep 6 but can accommodate up to 8 guests.
The property is situated right in the heart of Buena Vista so guests can enjoy the local eateries on the nights that they don't cook at the house. Some local favorites are Eddyline Brewery for a beer and a burger located just 8-minutes walking from the house. The Lariat is another great American restaurant for any special occasions throughout your stay!
In the summertime, Buena Vista offers unbeatable access to white water rapids such as the Buena Vista Whitewater Park located 7-minutes away from the house. Wilderness Aware Rafting is a great company to use for your white water adventures.
In the wintertime drive 45-minutes to Monarch Mountain to get in some world-class turns on 800 acres of skiable terrain!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, coffee maker, free parking, iron/board, linens provided, 2 flat-screen cable TV, complimentary toiletries, DVD player, free WiFi, charcoal grill, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- Fantastic Buena Vista location - 5-minutes walking distance to city center, Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center, Randall's grocery, City Market, farmers markets, museums, eco tourism, hiking, biking, skiing, golf, festivals, local restaurants, and cafes!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~147 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 Fee Per Stay (Small Dogs Only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in