Escape to this charming 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Sevierville, Tennessee. This stunning property boasts 2,500 square feet of well-appointed living space, a spacious deck, hot tub and pool table, making it an ideal home-away-from-home for a family or group of adventure lovers looking to explore all that Eastern Tennessee has to offer. Nestled in the breathtaking Smoky Mountains, this home offers a beautiful view of Bluff Mountain right from your front porch!
Master Bedroom (Deer-King): King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Bear-Queen): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Fish-Queen): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Bear-King): King Bed
The cabin features gorgeous cathedral ceilings with exposed Canadian beams and wood paneling that creates a truly welcoming ambiance. Large windows in the apex of the room allow the cabin to be filled with warm natural light.
The spacious main room is comprised of a fully equipped kitchen, dining table, and a well-appointed living area. An open-concept floor plan makes it easy to mingle and spend time with guests during your stay
The fully equipped kitchen includes everything you'll need to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal to share at the dining table, which has seating for 6 guests.
For a relaxing evening at home, gather in the living area, located on the 2nd floor, to enjoy a movie on the flat-screen cable TV, which features Music TV and On-Demand movies and TV shows, or warm up by the electric fireplace.
A game room downstairs features a large sofa, flat-screen cable TV, and a pool table. Challenge your companions to a friendly game or utilize this space for children to play!
Make sure to spend time out on the porch, with plenty of seating to take in the views of surrounding mountains and lush greenery. To unwind, soak in the hot tub and cherish the ultimate peace and relaxation.
Whether you enjoy hiking, fishing, rafting, horseback riding, golf, or simply have an appreciation for the great outdoors, you’re sure to make memories in Sevierville, located just minutes away from Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Choose from one of the Park’s popular hikes, including the Chimney Tops Trail, Charlie’s Bunion, and Rainbow Falls, just to name a few breathtaking trails.
The Park also boasts over 600 miles of streams filled with an abundance of fish, with fishing opportunities available year-round, making this destination an anglers paradise.
Spend some time on Pigeon River with Smoky Mountain Outdoors, offering unforgettable rafting experiences with a trained guide! For a more laid-back approach, kayak and canoe rentals are also available.
Five Oaks Riding Stable is a premier destination for amazing horseback riding, offering trails for every skill level! Take a ride through the historic landscape, with opportunities to see authentic remnants of early moonshiners!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat-screen cable TVs with Music TV channels and On-Demand movies/TV shows, free WiFi, pool table, deck, hot tub, multi-game arcade and more
- Great Sevierville Location - Surrounded by the Smoky Mountains with access to endless outdoor activities such as hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and more
- Nearby Pigeon Forge Community Center amenities include a pool, bowling alley, fitness facility, and more, accessible for an additional fee
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Gatlinburg Pigeon Forge Airport, 134 Air Museum Way, Sevierville, TN 37862, (~8.8 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 27 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in