Sept & Oct. Special- 5 Star Reviews - Breathtaking Views - 4 Bedrooms 3 Baths(21 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Rustic 1927 Estes Home With Four Bedrooms, 3 Baths And Continental Divide Views
We have a gourmet kitchen with stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. The kitchen was updated with new appliances (except the stove/oven) and new cooking pots, pans, utensils, dishes, flatware, stemware, etc. in 2013.
All beds, except the queen bed, were replaced in 2013.
We have wireless Internet. Not all cell phones work well in the mountains.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 3 story
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- The Master Bedroom has a king bed with reading lamps. It is a control central type of room, with access to the family room, bathroom and kitchen. The East bedroom has two twins with reading lamps, the middle bedroom has a queen bed with reading lamps, and the west bedroom has two sets of bunks. There is a maid's quarters downstairs with a bunk. There is a child's bed in the family room next to the master for scared children. All beds, except the queen bed, are new for the 2013 season. All linens are new....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- If you need a master suite, with whirlpools, bidets, granite and marble, towel warmers and bathrobes, this is probably not your place. If you like rustic, ambiance and want to be awed, this probably is your place. The bottom line, this is a very comfortable home that has all that Estes was, is, and will be. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 19 - Jun 8, 2017
4 night min stay
Jun 9 - Aug 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Sep 1 - Oct 14, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 10.55%
If cancel 60 days before arrival, full refund less $100 cancellation fee.
If less than 60 days, no refund unless dates are resold plus cancellation fee.
Cleaning fee of $240.00 for reservation less than 4 days.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2012
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This home is a true piece of Estes History. We have attempted to keep the identity of the home, while updating to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. If you like rustic, places like the 'Old Faithful Lodge' and watching wildlife from the deck or home, this place is for you! It is close to town, close to Rocky Mountain, and close to nature.
- Primary: +1 5128645290
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Stunning Old Estes Architecture - Living Room
Incredible Logs and Railings Used Hallway Upstairs.
Antique Design New Range
Sunroom - Great to relax.
Game Room Fuzzball game table has been added since this picture.
1st Bedroom Upstairs
3rd Bedroom Upstairs
Upstairs Bath and Shower
Dining Room - Awesome Views
Great Upgraded Kitchen
Sunroom -Breathtaking Sunset Views
Sunroom - Books to enjoy after day of activities.
Extra Eating Space Or Game Table In Sunroom
Deck and Grill Outside Kitchen Door
Master Bedroom Downstairs
2nd Bedroom Upstairs - Queen
Teens love the maid's quarters downstairs!
Computer Desk and Guest Book. We would enjoy hearing about your stay. Thanks!
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM