Your river adventures await when you book this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Wedowee! With comfortable accommodations for 8 people - perfect for families or groups of friends - this house sits right on the Tallapoosa River. Spend your days fishing for bass, swimming in the river, or kayaking along the calm waters before coming home to enjoy the serene views while you cook up a barbecue feast for your loved ones!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Basement: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
Nestled amidst a line of trees in a peaceful riverside area, this charming home is the perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Head inside to marvel at the 1,400 square feet of tasteful living space, ideal for truly resting and unwinding during your stay.
After a busy day of exploring around the river, the living room is the perfect place to enjoy an afternoon nap. If you and your travel companions want to end your day with a nice movie, cuddle together in front of the flat-screen cable TV.
When hunger strikes, pour yourself a glass of wine and familiarize yourself with the fully equipped kitchen, complete with everything you’ll need to cook up mouthwatering creations during your stay. Grab a quick bite at the breakfast bar, or gather around the dining table for a more formal meal.
Come nighttime, the home has 3 bedrooms for you to choose from. The master bedroom comes complete with a pristine en-suite bath, plush king bed, and a flat-screen cable TV, while those staying in the other 2 bedrooms can enjoy the comforts of full beds. Any additional guests traveling along can cuddle up at night in the basement’s twin bunk beds - ideal for kiddos.
After a day of swimming and boating at the lake, enjoy some cocktails and appetizers on the deck’s charming patio table. Let the group’s chef whip up an alfresco barbecue dinner as you relish the unobstructed river views!
Easy living awaits at this quiet and peaceful Wedowee area. Go for strolls along the river, take the kayaks out to explore, or fish for bass and grill up the day’s catch back at the house.
All outdoor enthusiasts in your group can’t pass up the short drive to Cheaha State park, where remarkable hiking trails await! Hike to the top of Cheaha Mountain, the highest point in Alabama, for a truly magnificent view.
Whenever you’re looking to get out off the property for dinner, try out La Hacienda San Antonio Mexican Restaurant for some delicious enchiladas and margaritas, or head to Lakeside Marina Market & Grill for some mouthwatering pub food.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, furnished deck and patio, outdoor dining area, gas grill, dock/boat slip, kayaks, and more!
- Serene Wedowee location- Easy access to restaurants, swimming, fishing, kayaking, water sports, hiking, hunting, and so much more!
**Please note, this home is multilevel and there are no bedrooms on the main floor.
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per stay (2 pets maximum)
- Please note: if evidence of a pet is found on the property without the fee being paid prior to arrival, this will result in an additional $300 fine
- If you're bringing a boat, contact the homeowner prior to arrival. Please note that the boat ramp is not located on the property
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in