Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Sleeps 12-16, mountain views, central air and heat, close to midtown and skiing
5 Bedrooms. Entry level has the master with queen, a bunkroom with two sets of bunks and a futron, and another bedroom with a queen. Downstairs has two bedrooms with queen beds. Upstairs has a convertible sleeper couch and the gameroom has a large couch.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No parties/events - Noise ordinance. Max occupantsNoise ordinance. Max occupants
Max guests: 14 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Complex quiet time is from 10 pm through 8 am. Any complaints or police involvement will mean loss of deposit and / or eviction.
- At departure, deposit all trash into the nearby dumpster, replace all furniture and clean dishes that were used (they can be in the dishwasher)
- Failure to abide by the house rules may result in loss of security deposit and / or eviction surrounding parties or max people
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Hosted by Ritchie DeffenbaughAsk a question
About Ritchie Deffenbaugh
We are a family of 5 from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. We enjoy sports and traveling and feel so blessed to have the opportunity to share our mountain home with you!
Ritchie Deffenbaugh purchased this Condo in 2013
Why Ritchie Deffenbaugh chose Ruidoso
Our original draw to Ruidoso was its proximity to the DFW area (8.5 hr drive time) and the opportunity for both winter and summer fun. What has made us truly fall in love with our new home is the small town feel of Ruidoso, the constant activity of festivals and parades and things to do, the beautiful scenery, and the amazing wildlife that is literally outside of our door each day! Nothing can compare to that feeling of having your morning coffee on the deck, wrapped in a blanket, surrounded by trees and just feeling like you are 'home'. We hope that you enjoy it as much as we do!
What makes this Condo unique
This home is big enough to easily hold two to three families and has an amazing game room for entertainment and extra space. You are surrounded by woods and mountain views here, but can be in the fun and excitement of midtown in about two minutes. Fantastic location and our home has been updated throughout, including central air and heat. You will love the air conditioning and pool in the summer!