*Please note this cabin features 1 functional exterior security camera above the doorbell. It doesn't look into any interior spaces*
Immerse yourself in the Rocky Mountains at this remodeled 1-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental cabin in Idaho Springs, which sleeps 4. You can soak in the hot tub after shredding fresh powder at nearby Echo Mountain, explore the former mining town's streets, bathe in the hot springs, or climb Mount Evans while staying at this ideally located Rocky Mountain home.
Bedroom (Loft): Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Sofa Bed
Start your Rocky Mountain getaway with a hot cup of coffee as you kick back and relax on the spacious deck of this unique mountain cabin. A comfortable sectional sofa and table along with a gas + charcoal grill makes the deck a great spot to take in the views while having a cookout with the group.
Beautiful tile flooring, a wall of windows, and a mix of lovely French-influenced decor and woodwork invite you into the cozy mountain cabin. Settle down on one of the plush couches in the living area which face a decorative antique stove and the open kitchenette.
Turn on the flat-screen Smart TV as you prepare home-cooked masterpieces in the kitchenette, which offers a convection oven/microwave combo, an induction cooktop stove, and all of the necessary cookware to make hearty meals for the group.
Wine and dine around the charming table, decorated with a colorful tablecloth, along with 4 chairs with French writing on the seats. On sunny days, head out onto the deck or stroll down the hill to the picnic table by the stream for an al fresco meal among the towering trees.
When it’s time to call it a night, head back inside and throw your dirty clothes in the stacked washer and dryer. Rinse off in the pristine bathroom before making your way upstairs to the lofted bedroom. In the loft, a plush queen bed sits beneath a beautiful, bronze ceiling with elegant designs. Watch a movie on the flat-screen Smart TV as you drift off to sleep.
While you may be content with spending most of your time relaxing at the peaceful home nestled in the woods, you’ll still definitely want to venture out to explore the surrounding areas.
During the winter, you’ll be a short drive from shredding some fresh powder at numerous ski resorts. Echo Mountain Ski Resort is just 7 miles away! Other close ski areas include Eldora Mountain Resort, Loveland Ski Area, Arapahoe Basin Ski Area and Keystone Resort!
Outdoor adventures abound throughout the Rockies, and you can easily start your own excursion right on the roads that surround the cabin. Go for a walk right outside your door, or challenge yourself with a hike up one of Colorado’s 14ers, Mount Evans. For water adventures, head down to Idaho Springs for rafting!
Fishers, bring your rods, as there are many mountain lakes not far from the property. From Echo Lake Park and Summit Lake Park, to Bear Creek Lake Regional Park and Evergreen Lake, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to go fishing!
Find the perfect souvenir in the mountain town of Idaho Springs, just a 16-minute drive from the cabin. Here, you can browse through the unique shops and dine out at one of the tasty restaurants. Be sure to take a soak in the hot springs located at Indian Springs Resort in Idaho Springs! These hot springs are renowned for their healing abilities!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private hot tub, outdoor fire pit, well-equipped kitchenette with convection oven/microwave combo and an induction cook-top stove, electric baseboard heat, 2 Smart TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, spacious deck with a comfortable sectional sofa, table, and gas + charcoal grill, picnic table by stream, and much more
- If you are traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of the 'Little Bear' vacation rental home 5 minutes away (Evolve listing 421147)
- Fantastic Idaho Springs location - Easy access to hiking, fishing, rafting, downtown Idaho Springs and the Indian Hot Springs Resort, 7 miles from Echo Mountain Ski Resort, and more!
- Professional chef Levi Keuttel is available to hire for private meals on the property. From charcuterie boards to exquisite desserts, guests will enjoy a personalized VIP treatment in the privacy of this beautiful home. Please contact host for additional information.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport ( ~ 57 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that a 4-wheel drive vehicle is recommended year-round and absolutely necessary in the winter
- For an additional cost, airport pick-up can be arranged (Please reach out for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If you are hesitant about driving in snow, a driving service is available for pick-up in Idaho Springs. Please reach out for more information
- Please note this cabin features 1 exterior security camera above the doorbell, for check-in purposes. It doesn't look into any interior spaces. There are several other cameras on the exterior, which are non-functional and don't record
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in