3 BR + DEN, 3.5 BA PREMIUM TOWNHOME - SHUTTLE/DRIVE TO SLOPES/TOWN - PRIVATE HOT TUB
Welcome to White Wolf at Breckenridge! Beautiful and contemporary, our high-end units at White Wolf offer style and comfort — private hot tubs and gas fireplaces in every unit, fine furnishings and décor — in a beautiful wooded setting on Peak 8. You’re just a short walk to the shuttle to Peak 8 and the slopes, or catch a shuttle to Breckenridge’s historic Main Street for dining, shopping and more. And in the summer, enjoy one of Breck’s nearby hiking trails. You just can’t beat the combination of mountain serenity, convenience and luxury that White Wolf has to offer.
Looking for a perfect Peak 8 mountain getaway? This beautiful 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom premium townhome offers both peace and convenience! This tastefully decorated, light and spacious duplex on three levels offers large or multiple families and groups of up to 10 people comfort and flexibility, with the opportunity for privacy.
The main middle level is a great gathering area, spacious and open with a vaulted ceiling and great views. Relax on the comfy couch in front of the gas fireplace, or take in your favorite movie on cable TV (with Netflix and HBO) on the large LCD TV or DVD player with surround sound. You can also relax on the deck or grill a steak on the gas grill, surrounded by pine trees and overlooking Cucumber Gulch and the Nordic ski trails, with views up to the ski hill. The fully equipped kitchen is a cook’s delight, featuring high-end stainless steel appliances (including a gas range), granite countertops and is well stocked with everything you need to prepare that perfect mountain meal. The adjoining dining area has seating for up to eight people, with additional seating for four at the breakfast bar. And after a hard day’s downhill or Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, hiking or just plain relaxing, soak away your cares in the private hot tub sheltered on the lower-level deck, and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Cucumber Gulch surrounded by pine trees!
Other amenities include a washer/dryer, a one-car garage (with additional parking for two cars in the driveway) and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the home.
White Wolf 962 is a true home-away-from-home in a beautiful mountain location. Call us or book online today!
- Master suite: king bed, private bath with walk-in rain shower, and flat-screen HD-TV.
- Main entrance area; access to garage.
- Open plan living area, comprising lounge with gas fireplace and large HD-TV, DVD player and iPod/iPhone docking station, kitchen, breakfast bar and dining area; entrance onto deck with gas barbecue and outdoor dining table and chairs.
- Bathroom: 1/2 bath.
- XL Twin Suite: split-XL twin King bed (default set up is King bed, but can split into two twins if requested), private bath with Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower, gas fireplace; private entrance to patio and hot tub.
- Bedroom 3: two bunk beds (four twin beds).
- Den: queen-plus sleeper sofa, 46” flat-screen HD-TV, Blu-ray and DVD players, X-box.
- 3rd full bath: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: Parking for 2 vehicles: 1 heated garage space, 1 outdoor spaces.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupancy License #311890001.