BRAND NEW 2 BEDROOM
This 2 bedroom Maui Eldorado Resort condominium has been completely upgraded and renovated in July 2013. It features:
• Large, sleek fully-equipped kitchen with a large 6’ x 3’ island, granite counter-tops and new Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
• large “spa” bathroom with XL walk-in shower
• double sink vanity make-up room with granite counter-top
• 10.6’ X 14” bedroom with new queen bed, new flat screen 'smart' TV with built-in internet, and ensuite access to the bathroom
• 9.6’ X 14’ bedroom with new queen bed adjacent to lanai
• Large living-room with new comfortable couch (with temperpaedic queen mattress), stylish side chairs, decorative lamps, 'banana leaf' Indonesian coffee table and end tables, abstract art and a new 50' flat screen 'smart' TV with built-in internet access
• New outdoor dining table seats 6 comfortably, and 2 new rattan chaise lounges
Main floor unit, fairly private lanai above the satellite pool, and excellent day and night view.
Outside, there is a pool just a few steps from the front lanai with two gas barbecues. There are wonderful views from the lanai over the pool and towards Kaanapali Golf Course.
Kaanapali Beach is just a few minutes' walk away, along paths through the golf course.
The iconic Eldorado cabana is located right on the beach, is equipped with a large kitchen, a large eating and lounge area, and chaise lounge chairs with towel service, and washroom facilities, all of which are available for the exclusive use of Eldorado owners and guests.
There are a multitude of exceptional beaches in the area, and snorkelling at Black Rock adjacent to the Eldorado cabana is among the best to be found in Maui.
This is a non-smoking, no pets condominium.
At check-in, guests are required to pay Outrigger a US$60.00 key fee and a US$15.00 daily resort fee.