Boutique style beach home full of amenities and little nooks to relax
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Severe asthma/allergies, thank you for understandiSevere asthma/allergies, thank you for understandi
No parties/events - Zero tolerance and strictly prohibited. See belowZero tolerance and strictly prohibited. See below
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- The garage has been converted into a studio that is accessible to the owners only. Please ask for clarification before you book. :)
- Landscapers come once a week to maintain the yard. Due to trees/ foliage, please expect spiders, bees, insects & lizards to be a part of￼ this space.
- Very quiet neighborhood. Noise and parties are taken very seriously here and violations will result in being asked to leave.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Our wanderlust for the next great memory is what drives us to make the most of every day. Music, yes. Food, absolutely! Interaction with my guests/hosts is up to you, as much or as little as you would like. People say we are great hosts/guests because we are very quiet, meticulously clean, organically friendly and treat people like they have been friends for years. Cheers to the little things!
Heather purchased this House in 2016
Why Heather chose Pacific Beach
Our home spoke to our hearts at first sight. Modern with a California eclectic style, there is a cozy and tranquil soul to it. Boutique in vision, we really wanted everyone to feel as we do... Every day, we feel so lucky to live, love, work and play in Pacific Beach!
What makes this House unique
There are so many types of birds in this quiet neighborhood, that you often forget you are coastal. The salt air smells so good and its very easy to get lost in a lazy afternoon nap here.