A cozy lakefront retreat awaits you at this charming vacation rental studio in St. Ignace! The property is situated just steps from the shore, with direct access to a sandy lake beach. Ideal for a couple or small group of 4, this studio is perfect for those seeking lazy lake days fishing from shore or cuddling by the indoor fireplace - all from this waterfront abode!
Studio: Full Bed, Pullout Bed
Rustic accents and subtle nautical themes throughout the studio cabin are sure to entice your sense of adventure. At the same time, tasteful updates and all the necessary amenities make it a welcoming retreat, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Step inside the studio and instantly feel at ease as you unpack your belongings and start a fire in the gas-burning fireplace. A full-sized bed rests under a window offering a direct lakefront view, while a pullout sofa serves as an additional sleeping accommodation if needed.
Take a nap and wake up in time to prepare a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchenette, and share it at the quaint 2-person dining table or pack a lunch to enjoy by the water!
After a day fishing, kayaking, or exploring nearby attractions such as Mackinac State Park, return to the studio and settle into bed while a movie plays on the flat-screen cable TV.
The property sits directly on Lake Huron, offering a peaceful and quiet retreat for you and a loved one to enjoy. You’re sure to spend each day admiring the beauty of the lake, fishing in the clear waters, or taking the kayak out for a fun day on the second largest Great Lake.
Head into St. Ignace when you’re ready for a unique shopping and dining experience, and maybe even pick up a souvenir to better remember your trip! Stop in for a quick bite at The Galley, and be sure to try their classic “Fisherman’s Breakfast.”
When you’re ready to trek across beautiful trails nearby, head to Mackinac Island and wander the 70+ pristine trails and pathways.
Make sure you stop by Castle Rock to camp or snap a quick picture with the Paul Bunyan statue! A limestone stairway leads to a perch with lovely lake views - a spot you won’t want to miss!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, gas-burning fireplace, waterfront views, gas grill, and more
- Enjoy the amenities shared with the other unit on the premises, including 3 kayaks, a lake beach, 1 canoe, a fire pit, and ample onsite parking!
- If you're traveling with a larger group, check the availability for the vacation rental cottage on the premises, Evolve listing #384688
- Convenient St. Ignace location - Just minutes from downtown for shopping and dining, less than 5 minutes from the Mackinac Island Ferry, Mackinac State Park, Saginaw Bay for excellent fishing, and more
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Also note that the canoe, fire pit, lake beach, and 3 kayaks are shared with the other vacation rental unit on the property
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in