1348 sq ft. Maximum 8 (standard occupancy 6 guests) 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
This spacious 3 bedroom, southeast facing condo has two Master Bedrooms. One with a King size bed and corner chair and table for reading and unwinding. There is a large walk in closet with ample storage space. You can access the common washroom with a stand-alone shower through a private entrance. The other Master bedroom boasts a Queen size bed and a private ensuite washroom with a shower/ tub combination. It is located on the opposite side of the condo and is ideal for another couple or teens that like their own space. The third bedroom has one queen bed and one twin/ single bed separated by a low profile 2 drawer dresser. In the living room, the expansive leather sectional couch can be converted, if needed, into a double size bed. Bedding for the pullout is located in the king master bedroom’s walk-in closet.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- - Canmore Noise Bylaw: reported noise complaints can lead to a $100 - $2500 fine being charged to the Guest for each infringement. Quiet time 10pm-7am
- - Parking Storage Locker: Please store outdoor recreational equipment in our parking storage locker including skis, snowboards, golf clubs & bikes.
- - For your comfort and to respect our guests with allergies, our condo unit is a non-smoking and pet free environment.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Shelley and RickAsk a question