* Please note that there are other vacation rental units onsite and next door, with some shared outdoor amenities *
Book your next getaway at 'Texas Cabin,' a 1-bed, 1-bath New Braunfels studio cabin that sleeps 2. Found on the original El Camino Real Route, Hunter Road Stagecoach Stop boasts both history and comfort. From the Guadalupe River to Gruene Hall, Stagecoach Inn boasts best of the best for some true southern fun. The adjacent duplex studio can be rented to sleep an additional 2 guests.
Studio: Queen Bed
If you want to visit along with other friends, feel free to rent the adjacent duplex studio, ‘Gruene Cabin’, that comfortably sleeps 2! This country chic cabin features similar amenities and decor, ensuring that all in your group are more than comfortable!
This log cabin duplex is the perfect escape from the hustle of city life. Rightfully named 'Texas Cabin,' this studio honors the great state with an inspired theme that shows true Texas pride throughout. Built in the 1800s, this cabin maintains its original log and chinking interior walls, preserved and restored to showcase the warmth and character of the cabin and the era. With rustic floors made of long leaf pine wood, updated modern amenities and stylish decor, this custom cabin boasts an environment that guests will truly appreciate.
Kick off the boots and head inside to take in some well-deserved rest and relaxation. Unwind with a movie on the 39-inch flat-screen Smart TV, or find a good reading nook outside in the gazebo adjacent to the cabin.
Whip up a batch of Texas caviar at the kitchenette for an easy afternoon snack. The kitchenette boasts stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, a coffee bar and custom-designed backsplash made from repurposed building materials. You can enjoy your treat around the 2-person table inside, or outside on the picnic table! Pair your snack with a bottle of wine and a stroll around the rose garden before retreating inside for the evening.
Rest easy on a plush queen bed, where you'll have a front row seat to the flat-screen TV and unobstructed views of the landscape from the large windows. You're guaranteed a great night's sleep with crisp linens, a comfy mattress, custom comforter and fluffy pillows. In the morning, slide the beautiful barn door to enter the fully renovated bathroom, complete with stained concrete floors, a tiled walk-in shower with a raintree shower fixture, and custom recessed lighting.
For more information on the property, please visit: www.hunterroadstagecoachstop.com
The Hunter Road Stagecoach Inn is ideally located near dozens of Hill Country activities. Nestled between the Guadalupe and San Marcos Rivers, you'll be just minutes away from a day spent kayaking, rafting, tubing, and swimming with the locals. If you prefer peaceful waters over rolling rivers, drive 35 minutes down to Canyon Lake!
Venture over to Guadalupe River State Park, where the opportunities for fun are endless. This area features 14 miles of natural trails, as well as a variety of restaurants, bars, live music. Check the calendar before you go - the park often hosts several beer, wine and crawfish festivals annually!
Don your dancing boots and boogie over to the world-famous Gruene Hall, just 7 minutes down the road. As Texas' oldest dance hall, this hot spot continues to entertain tourists and locals alike with nightly live blues, country and Americana music.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a modern kitchenette equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and Keurig coffee maker, free WiFi, a flat-screen 39-inch HD Smart TV, cable, shared on-site laundry machines, rainhead shower fixtures, room-controlled cooling and heating, free parking for 2 cars, ample outdoor seating, a shared porch, detached gazebo, picnic table, landscaped yard, and more!
- Incredible New Braunfels location - Perched on the edge of one of only 19 historic trails in America, just minutes from Gruene Hall, Schlitterbahn, the Guadalupe River, Canyon Lake and San Marcos, and downtown New Braunfels!
- If you’re traveling with a party of 4, please look into renting the adjacent 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom duplex studio cabin, ‘Gruene Cabin’, to accommodate 2 additional guests. The listing number is 346793
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $55 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered if rented in conjunction with additional rental cabins with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units onsite and next door, with some shared outdoor amenities
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Book today, stay today - this property allows last-minute bookings!