Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4-5
a walk-in closet, desk, bookcase
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- TOURIST TAX: €3,5 PERSON/DAY, >10 years and shall be paid cash at check in. WIFI password is written next to TV SET
- LATE CHECK IN: 8:30-11pm € 20; 11pm-1am 30€, after 1am 40€. LATE CHECK OUT on request We invite guests to respect silence after 11PM.
- For stays LONGER THAN 7 DAYS we supply 1 change of linens/towels, cleaning is NOT included in the price (on request 30€).
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, spanish, italian
I was born in Rome where I grew-up. I studied Economics in Rome and Barcelona and between my 20 and 40 worked in UK, USA and Spain. I extensively travelled in Usa, Europe, Africa and Far East and appreciate having a reference person were I go.
Why Giovanna chose Municipio I
I'm a passionate traveller, enjoying both being a guest and a host; that’s why I like renting my place and assisting people in visiting Rome, eating out and enjoying ‘hidden’ aspects of my home town.
What makes this Apartment unique
I have been owning this apartment for 20 years and my Mummy leaves in the same building. It is a neighbor where the medium-high and high classes leave, with lots of nice 1900’ buildings. The apartment has been completely renovated just a few years ago and everybody says the new modern look it is a real WOW!!! thanks to my brother’s passion for architecture and design.. I love having windows on a garden (garden is private, therefore not accessible to guests).