About the property
- House2370 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
3 Master Bedrooms With attached Bathroooms! Plus 2 kids Bedrooms
Stunning and highly upgraded pool home perfect for 3 families. Three master suites 2 with cal king beds and 1 with queen bed - all with attached bathrooms. 2 children's rooms both with full over full bunk beds. All bedrooms have 43' plasma tv's with cable tv, they have access to a full bath in the hallway. Game Room in Garage. Main living room has hi-speed wireless internet and free US & Canada Nationwide phone service. Rear yard has beautiful pool w/Jacuzzi, outdoor natural gas BBQ grill, patio set and additional chairs. All furniture, furnishings new as of July 2013. Nice short walk to Disney & Disney tram. Home has central air and heat, watch Disney fireworks from the back/front yards.
Effective Jan 1, 2017 the city has reduced occupancy in all homes. This house SLEEPS 13 in Beds and has a MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is 13 AT ANYTIME
Maximum Vehicles 3. No RVs, Trailers or Commercial Vehicles.
Minimum Stay 3 Nights
*All Major credit cards accepted on our company website
City of Anaheim House Permit/Business License#REG2014-00190
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Perfect home for 4 generations of Disney fun!
This home was absolutely perfect for our 4 generation Disney trip. Quiet neighborhood and this house had everything we needed for a perfect vacation. We will definitely be back in the future!
Close to Disney, great space and pool, a few opportunities.
Overall, we were very happy with this place. Here’s a list of the pros and cons we observed:
- Loved the close proximity to Disney; 15 minute walk that my kids never complained about.
- Pool and hot tub temps were perfect. Plenty of seating outside.
- All of the kids amenities were great too. High chairs, toys, ping pong tables, all were very useful.
- Beds and pillows were comfortable. Plenty of extra blankets too.
- Was impressed that we never had an issue with hot water running out during morning showers with 8 adults in the house.
- Grill worked well.
- Dishwasher was a safety hazard. Not secured at all, so when it was opened and drawer pulled out while loaded, the entire dishwasher "fell" forward. Could easily hurt a kid.
- AC & Thermostat were inconsistent. Cold then hot.
- The floors were dirty. Had not been washed in a while. Our kids knees & all our feet /socks got very dirty quickly.
- No dressers?!?! For the price of the house, it’s ridiculous we had to live out of our suitcase or off the floor for a week.
- Closets were big, but very few hangers for the whole house. If you aren’t going to offer dressers, at least provide plenty of hangers.
- The freezer started making a crazy loud noise. When we reported both the dishwasher safety issue and the freezer, we were very unimpressed with the (lack of) responses received from the property manager. The only response we ever got was “ok.” Didn’t appear they were interested in fixing the issues.
Overall, the proximity to Disney and the pool made up for the cons. We had a wonderful week in Anaheim.
Best Vacation Ever
The house was absolutely perfect for us. We loved it and it was so well kept and so well stocked with supplies. The pool was a high point for the kids. The walk to Disneyland was good also. We couldn't have asked for a better location and the vacation was one of the best our family has ever taken. 6 adults and 4 children fit perfectly into the house and we loved the washer/dryer and garage.
Wonderful home, wonderful pool and great location!
This home is great for multiple families. Each “adult” room has its own bathroom and the two “kids” rooms each have bunk beds. Although a little hike, the home is within walking distance to Disneyland. The pool is wonderful, but city ordinance kept us from enjoying the pool before 9 am or after 9 pm. The house is well stocked with towels, a hair dryer in each bathroom, the kitchen with all the necessities and the pool with plenty of beach towels. The garage has been turned into a kids oasis with a ping pong table and a pool table. The home has lots of games available to play and has a Tv in each bedroom. Overall, a wonderful home and we would highly recommend it!
Very clean, well appointed. Plenty of room for 3 families with small kids. About a 20 minute easy walk to Disneyland through downtown Disney. The only issue we had was the house alarm randomly would sound every night we were there, requiring us to call the house manager to remotely shut it off. It was very strange. But overall it was a really good stay, would stay there again.
Really nice place with plenty of space.
We had a really good time at this place. There was plenty of room and its close to everything. It's truly within walking distance of Disneyland. My only compliant was the BBQ. It didn't get hot enough to grill and we ended up using the broiler inside the house. We would probable return to this place in the future.
Located walking distance to Disneyland & Disney California adventure and has easy access to other area attractions (Anaheim Convention Center, Knott's Berry Farm & Knott's Soak Park, Discovery Science, Huntington & Newport State Beaches, Angels Stadium, Honda Center (Mighty Ducks Home), Sky Zone, Orange County Zoo, Raging Waters Waterpark, Wild Rivers Waterpark, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament and Much More!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
***POOL HEATING IS OPTIONAL at $25/PER DAY - Quotable rates do not calculate these properly*** Rates and availability are subject to change until receipt of signed rental agreement and deposit paid. Specials when run are to fill last minute open spaces in the calendar, Current signed rental agreements will not be changed to special prices. All Cancellations have $150 admin fee.