This 3-bed, 1.5-bath Flippin vacation rental house is the ideal destination for 8 guests looking to enjoy boating right from the dock at Cedarwoods Lodge, or simply sip hot cocoa out on the private deck while gazing out at deer on the lawn. Nestled across from the serene White River, 20 minutes from the outdoor paradise of Mountain Home, this rustic abode makes it easy to reconnect with nature and enjoy the ample fishing waters, making it the perfect getaway destination!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, 2 Rollaway Beds
Break away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life as you escape to this riverfront home, nestled privately amidst serene wooded surroundings. As soon as you arrive, head inside to unpack while the kids burn off some energy in the yard. Walk just across the street to utilize the private dock for days out on the glistening river waters.
If you can’t keep your eyes off the river, simply stroll across the street to Cedarwoods Lodge and sink your toes into the river water. Be sure to bring your boat if you have one, as you’ll be welcome to spend your days cruising on the water hunting for a prized catch.
Once your river adventures have worked up an appetite, throw the fish on the Weber grill back on the home’s private deck to whip up a zesty seafood dinner.
Inside, a fully equipped kitchen, cozy sitting area, and 3 well-appointed bedrooms make up the 1,200-square-foot interior. On rainy days, bake a sweet treat in the oven as you watch your favorite movie play on the flat-screen TV and the wood-burning stove warms the room.
Enjoy easy living at this prime White River destination, as the home across the street is owned by the same company the homeowner works for and grants you access to the dock space!
Spend your days cruising along the river, enjoy its calm waters or trolling for a rainbow trout, brown trout, cutthroat, and brookie. The boat ramp is just a short drive away, so feel free to bring along your own or rent one once you arrive.
The area also offers world-class fly fishing and guided tours. Visit during hunting season to spend your early mornings out amidst the wilderness. You can even set up a guide service, kayak, or boat rentals at Cedarwood.
If you need a break from cooking, White Sands Restaurant is just 16 minutes away where you’ll find some fabulous comfort food right on the river.
For more adventures in a different setting, make the 20-minute drive to the scenic town of Mountain Home. Nestled within the Ozark Mountains and the White and North Fork Rivers, Mountain Home offers an abundance of outdoor activities, like canoeing, camping, hiking, and warm-water fishing, making it a must-visit destination!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFI, 1 flat-screen cable TV, wood-burning stove (wood not provided), furnished deck, weber grill, fire pit, dock access, and more!
- A public boat launch is ¼ mile from the property and Cedarwoods Lodge offers a boat dock just across the street for guests to tie up a boat during their stay
- Serene Flippin location across the street from the White River! Enjoy easy access to fishing, swimming, boating, restaurants, and the scenic town of Mountain Home!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Boone County Airport - 2524 Airport Rd, Harrison, AR 72601, (48 miles away) or Ozark Regional Airport, 6462 Highway 126 N, Midway, AR 72651 (21 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the property sleeps 6 on beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible for up to 2 additional guests with use of the 2 rollaway beds
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in