A Spectacular Chalet in Middle Tennessee(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Chalet
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
The Liberty Gap Chalet is located in a valley between two large beautiful hills.
Our guest’s enjoy the peace of being tucked away in the beautiful hills of Middle Tennessee as well as 200 acres of hiking.
Deer & turkey hunting available. Maximum 4 hunters. Minimum 2 days. Deer 150.00 a day. Turkey 100.00 Bow hunt 100.00 We will hunt from stands or blinds. We will help you process your meat or take to processor. Guide recommended for turkey at 100.00 a day. One doe and one buck per hunt.
Guided & Non-guided quail hunt. To schedule contact email@example.com
- 3 levels
- 2 ½ baths
- Hot Tub
- Pool table, Card table, Ping-Pong table, Foosball table and Air Hockey table.
- Jacuzzi in master bath
- Beautiful view with peace and quiet
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Satellite TV, DVD, VCR
- Gas log fireplace
- Central heating and air on all three levels
- 200 acres of hiking for beginners and experts.
- Charcoal grill
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 10-14
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The chalet is only 45 minutes from Nashville, 20 minutes from Murfreesboro, 15 minutes from Shelbyville & 10 minutes from historic Bell Buckle. Blackberry Ridge 18 Hole Golf Course is only 2 miles away. Deer & turkey hunting available. Maximum 4 hunters. Minimum 2 days. Deer 150.00 a day. Turkey 100.00 Bow hunt 100.00 We will hunt from stands or blinds. We will help you process your meat or take to processor. Guide recommended for turkey at 100.00 a day. One doe and one buck per hunt....moreless
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 6%
- Check in is at 3pm – day of arrival.
- Quiet hours are 10pm – 8am
- Check out is at 11am – day of departure.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- No smoking inside the house.
- No Bubble bath or bubble soap of any kind in the Jacuzzi
A deposit of $100 is needed to secure reservation. This deposit does NOT go toward your final bill. If house is in appropriate condition upon your departure, your deposit will be given back. If paying by check the check will be cashed and a business check from the Liberty Gap Chalet will be sent back to you.
We accept cash, check, money order, travelers checks. Full payment is due upon arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Jack Daniels and George Dickel Distilleries
TN Walking Horse National Celebration
Civil War Battlefields
Historic Bell Buckle
Grand Ole Opry
Country Music Hall of Fame
Duck River Canoeing
Uncle Dave Macon Days
CMA Music Festival
Moon Pie Festival
Guest bath on main floor
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.