About the property
- Condo775 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
• Fully Remodeled
• 1-bedroom, 1- bath Condo at Marbella del Caribe (sleep 5) - Larger parties: I have a two other 1 bedroom apartments in this building (see VRBO #333782 & #1314083).
• Beachfront with 180° unobstructed ocean views
• Master bedroom with king bed
• Stylish living room with full sofa bed
• Crib available for rent
• Elegant indoor dining and tropical outdoor dining areas
• Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, stovetop and large convection toaster
• Fully Air Conditioned
• Flat Screen Cable Televisions throughout the condo, DVD player in the living room
• Fully furnished balcony with dramatic beachfront views and ocean surf sounds
• Building has beachfront pool and children’s playground
• Complimentary WiFi internet access
• Complimentary assigned parking
• Very peaceful and quiet. All the action is just an elevator ride away
* For rent by owner. I also own Properties:
VRBO Listing #333782 (Located in the same building as this one)
VRBO Listing #348305
VRBO Listing #971200ha
VRBO Listing #96370
The condo is located at Marbella del Caribe one of the most prestigious beachfront condominiums in Isla Verde Avenue. Condo is on the West 'Oeste' Tower, the only tower with unobstructed beach views. We paid a premium price for the condo to be on the West Tower, but it was worth it as it makes a huge difference on the view, the privacy and the tranquility. Being on the West Tower also guarantees you absolutely no noise from the late night parties held at the rooftop of the Waterclub Hotel.
• Gated beachfront building with 24 hour security
• Lots of restaurants and nightlife options a few steps away
• One block away from the Intercontinental Hotel and the San Juan Hotel & Casino
• 24-hour Walgreens across the street
• 24-hour Charlie Car Rental across the street
• 24-hour Supermarket ~ 10 minute walk
• Various trendy beach bars a few steps away
• Watersports Rentals ~ 5 minute walk (wave runners, kayaks, parasail, and banana boats among others)
• Surfing Lessons ~ 15 minute walk
• Bike Rental ~ 10 minute walk
• Isla Verde is the nicest beach of San Juan as well as the place to see and be seen
• No need to rent a car
• Everything is within very easy and safe walking distance (day and night)
• Public bus to Old San Juan stops in our building ~ 0.75 ¢ each way
• 10 minute drive from airport with absolutely no airport noise ~ $10 per cab
• To rent a car for a day there is 24 hour Charlie Car Rental across the street
* You will not want to stay anywhere else and then have to travel by car at night, even on small distances, because you end up in a condo in a small very quiet nearby street, or on the other very quiet side of Isla Verde (next to the Ritz and the Courtyard Marriott). Only the condos on Isla Verde Ave. that are near the Intercontinental and El San Juan Hotel are the ones you can truly walk to/from at any time of the day AND night, even with small children. This area of Isla Verde Ave has lots of light at night, security and tourists walking around at all times, yet our condo is very quiet, you will not hear any street noise.
DAY TRIPS ACTIVITIES:
• Stroll along El Yunque Forest numerous trails that lead you to stunning waterfalls
• Zoom through amazing lush tropical mountains in ziplines for all ages and ability levels
• Paddle through calm and enchanting mangrove island forests
• Experience one of the world’s bioluminescent lagoons in a night kayak or electric boat trip
• Enjoy horseback riding along the scenic Mameyes River
• Ride a mountain bike or ATV along the foothills of El Yunque Forest
• Unwind in a sailing or catamaran snorkeling day trip to the Spanish Virgin Islands
• Catch the ferry to the unspoiled Flamenco Beach in Culebra, constantly named as one of the most beautiful in the world by travel experts
* You will need to rent a car to get to these day trips or join a tour.
* Guests are provided a detailed list of nearby restaurants, day trips, things to do, tips and recommendations on tour companies. Check out our previous guests’ comments.
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
50% of total rental is required at the time of booking
Balance is due 35 days prior to arrival
$300 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival, and refunded within 5 days of departure, provided no damages or smoking or visitors - or - instead of paying the $300 refundable damage deposit, you can instead decide to pay a $55 non-refundable fee. This $55 fee will cover you the first $400.00 in accidental damage.
**20% penalty of the Total Cost if cancellation is more than 90 days prior to arrival
**50% penalty of the Total Cost if cancellation is between 35 - 90 days prior to arrival
**No refund for cancellation within 35 days prior to arrival
Keywords: Beachfront, Isla Verde, Condo, Marbella, Marbella del Caribe, San Juan, puerto rico
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
I am an attorney and CPA. I own various properties in Puerto Rico that I rent in a short term basis. Below you will find a list of all the properties. I am very committed to provide you the best service available and answer all questions in an expedite manner. It makes my day when I get thank you notes from guests commenting the great experience they had in my properties. Each of my properties is in a unique location, very carefully picked with the heart, not with the pocket in mind. These are properties I love and stay at on at a regular basis.You can check them out at: VRBO Listing #333782 (Located in the same building as this one) VRBO Listing #348305 HomeAway Listing #971200 VRBO Listing #96370
Beatrice purchased this Condo in 2013
Why Beatrice chose Isla Verde
I purchased this property because of its fantastic view and great location in Isla Verde Ave, nearby the best hotels. Also, because it has 24/7 security and it is in a very safe area where you can walk day and night to restaurants and nightlife.
What makes this Condo unique
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Excellent 16th story view of the beach, ocean, and resort area!
High above the noise and bustle, the ocean breeze fills the condo rooms with the sounds and fresh smells of the ocean. Descend into the city for the experience, or to the beach side for a swim, walk, or Jet Ski, then rise above it all again to escape back to your condo. Great location, between Old San Juan and Fajardo. Better beach than by the Ritz Carlton! My wife and I honeymooned here for 8 days and loved it.
Nice apartment , beautiful view... great place to stay. My husband and I will be back!
Best View with the Best Beach in Isla Verde
We love Puerto Rico!!!
Beautiful room with the best view anyone can ask for!!
We literally made our vacation from the wonderful guidance and handout provided by Beatrice.
It truly made for a beautiful and memorable vacation with our kids. If you have a question, no problem, Beatrice will lead you to the place. Being far from home, she most certainly makes you feel welcome. Her directions and guidance throughout our stay couldn't be any more accurate. It was perfect, from arrival to departure. Her food choices were excellent and couldn't be more on target. Espana bakery, our favorite. From Kayaking, seeing waterfalls, snorkeling, OLD SAN JUAN ~ our favorite, the fort, she guides you tremendously well. Our family is very grateful and THANKS to Beatrice for a wonderful stay!
We will return in the summer. Tony & Erika
Great view and nice beach
Our stay here was wonderful. Beatrice was an amazing host. We are planning on coming back next year!
Best stay in Puerto Rico yet!!!
We had an unbelievable time at Beatrices Condo... Very clean and lots of space.. It also had a fully stocked kitchen with tons of amenities... This was our 3rd time down this year, and BY FAR the best... Beatrice was always on standby and ready to help or assist at any point... The view is UNBEATABLE... It's breathtaking and can't be put into words.. even the pictures don't do the views justice.. excellent restaurants all within walking distance, and so many fun family tours to do.. they pick you right up at front gate! We lost power one night for a few hours do to a completely unexpected fire.. Beatrice gave us notice and updates within 10 mins of losing power.. That in itself was the only bump in our stay ... NO BIG DEAL! ... I highly recommend inquiring with Beatrice... You will thank me later.. We will be back this summer for sure!! Thank you Beatrice for everything... We will be back soon!
Since this apt. is on a high floor, it has a breathtaking unobstructed view of the ocean.The apt. is nicely decorated and the bed was comfortable. The kitchen is modern looking and very functional compared to other apts . that we had rented there in the past.Beatrice is very quick to respond to any e mails or concerns.I would definitely stay in this apt. again!!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: $200 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival, and refunded within 5 days of departure, provided no damages, smoking or visitors -OR- instead of paying the $200 refundable deposit, you can choose to pay a $49 non-refundable fee which will cover you the first $400 in accidental damage.